Private Kalis Illustrisimo Training in Manila

Discussion in 'Kali Ilustrisimo' started by BayaniWarrior, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes Nigel, I was there but I wasn't there eh? :smirk:

Just like that movie "Hollow Man 2" - LOL!

You're agenda is as easy to work-out as a 2 piece jig-saw. You also seem to be unable to comprehend written English and feel the need to have the last word (Classic troll-itis).

Here are some pictures that might help:

:schild15::schild30:

This thread was rearding training in the P.I. OP has now trained in the P.I ergo the thread is o.k to be closed (IMO) as you have taken it well off topic to suit your own agenda.

Why don't you open your own thread for that so you can discuss them with FMA Community at large and see how you get on?

2. NigelTufnel

NigelTufnel New Member

You're too trigger-happy in your troll witch hunt. Anyone not with the popular majority is a troll?

I was talking about training KI in Manila. My questions were about training KI and the varied options to do so considering there are different KI groups with different training styles, different leaders and different recruitment methods. I'm not off-topic. You're just not interested in my queries about training. Instead you dismiss them and insult me. You're not knowledgeable enough to give answers and that must annoy you. Just because my questions seem controversial doesn't mean it's wrong to ask these things.

You called me names, claimed I must be doing drugs, blasted expletives at me, questioned my intelligence with English, and yet you insist you're in the right and I'm a troll.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  3. Right. Because all of the above was so blatantly obvious from your first post of:

Again, you seem to have problems comprehending my posts.

I said "Please open a new thread to discuss your views".

Why didn't you? Ask away. ...

I am not annoyed in the slightest and to be honest couldn't care less as I am immeasurably happy with my own training which at the end of the day is what this should be about (training). Not slinging mud and seeing what sticks...

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  4. NigelTufnel

NigelTufnel New Member

That question is about training and teaching. You inserted a sub-topic of your own after that. If you think what's important at the end of the day is your concept of training, don't impose that on me. That's you're thing. Don't preach it on me.

Why should I create a new thread? This seems a reasonable thread for asking questions about training in different KI groups. Majority of my questions were about training and teaching. You are forcing it to look like a personal affront to you and your system because you misread the posts in page 1 and thought your Master's name was mentioned.

5. I misread one post (and admitted that).

As I have tried to explain numerous times the information I have provided is pertinent to the topic as I can help and do help people train in Manila. Neither Master Tony or Master Yuli advertise directly as they don't use the PC a lot so it is up to us students. I'm sure you can understand that much at least.

Now you want to expand the topic to:

"...asking questions about training in different KI groups".

Which is a whole different topic entirely and deserving of a new thread. You want answers - ask questions ;)

6. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Admin. Note.

I don't make any money here. It all goes to Mr. Hartman to defer the costs associated with this site.

This thread is now a back-and-forth between two members. That's best taken to e-mail or PM. I'm closing this thread, but anyone is welcome to start a new thread on any FMA topic from it that deserves more discussion. I'm closing it only to shift attention back to the arts.

-Arnisador
    -FMAT Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.