Post Erased?

Discussion in 'Misc. Stick Arts' started by Silat, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Silat

Silat New Member

Hello,

I would like to know why my post was erased!

Tuhon Ray Dionaldo TOLD ME to put it on here and told me to say he said it was ok, which I did!

What gives you the right to tell Ray what he can and cannot put on a forum about him!

If you had any questions to the validity of the post you should have contacted Ray for confirmation before you deleted it!

Sincerely,
    Eddie Ivester

2. Palusut

Palusut -== Banned ==-

Mod Note:
    Please note the advertising policies as noted here:http://www.fmatalk.com/showpost.php?p=4&postcount=3

and here:http://www.fmatalk.com/showpost.php?p=376&postcount=4
    Best regards,

Palusut
    FMATalk Moderator

3. The Boss

The Boss I am the Law! Supporting Member

Mr. Ivester-

I would like to address your post.

It was not erased, just moved for the time being.

Unfortunately Tuhon Ray is unaware of our advertising policies. With this being such a new forum not everyone knows the rules and regulations.

FMATalk is the forum about Filipino martial arts and we allow Tuhon Ray to use a section of it. He was invited by Datu Hartman to help promote Filipino martial arts. ALL members of this forum are expected to follow the rules. This is obviously a misunderstanding.

Unfortunately this is out of Tuhon Ray’s jurisdiction. Our policy on advertising is as follows:

Advertising Policy Addendum:
    FMATalk seeks to be as SPAM free as possible. To that end, we have updated our ad policy as follows:
    - Event, Seminar and Camp notices are always free and welcome in the appropriate forums.
    - Product and event reviews are always welcome.
    - If you would like to advertise your business or product, please contact the administrators for rates and terms.
    - You may not post commission, referral or affiliate links anywhere on the forum.

If you would like to purchase a banner on our forum we offer discount for those who also advertise on MT. If you have any further questions feel free to pm me at your convenience.

4. Baddmojo

Baddmojo New Member

Riot!!!

whoah...did I just walk into a riot(picking up the closest folding chair over right shoulder) Angle 1 this baby!!!!

anyway, thank you for clearing things up boss man...now that we know I'm sure there will not be anymore misunderstandings!

Best Regards

Anthony C

PS It's good to see you again Eddie!

5. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

This is a new board for us too! Please, we ask that you be forgiving as we get our procedures in order. We want a good experience for all of you! Silat, we regret this miscommunication. Thanks for asking for clarification.

-Arnisador
    -FMATalk Admin

6. Ray_Cole

Ray_Cole New Member

Hey Eddie, what's up!

Baddmojo....what are you talking about? folding chair?...lol...crazy!
    Everyone knows chairs and other furniture are best launched from an angle two position.....haha....beginners. lol. j/k

7. Silat

Silat New Member

Boss,

I was confused about the forum, when Ray told me to come here and post on the FCS forum I thought it was his and why I got angry when you deleted it because I took that as a slap in the face to Ray and questioning my honor.

Well I spoke to Ray and he told me that he has nothing to do with this forum other than it's about FCS and he promotes it.

I just wish I had gotten a courtesy e-mail from you explaining why it was taken off.

Sorry for the confusion,
    Eddie

Last edited: Oct 20, 2005
  8. Silat

Silat New Member

What's Up Guys!

To the FCS Crew,

Anthony, Little Ray whatz up!

I will be in Florida from December 22 to January 3rd! I will try to be in Tampa from December 27 to January 2nd give or take a day in there.

I want to see all of the guys! I know Rico is in Puerto Rico but is Jose De'Arce still around, Maurice and others?

Well I will see when I get there.

Sincerely,
    Eddie Ivester

9. Ern-Dog

Ern-Dog New Member

Folding chairs? WTF.....

Such violent tendencies. I'm glad I'm not associated with you neandrathols...

==============

Silat,

Just another case of "the man" trying to hold you down. ;)