Playboy in the Phil.!

Discussion in 'General' started by arnisador, Mar 27, 2008.

1. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Philippines to get own Playboy, but no nudes

2. Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard Darth Vindicatus Supporting Member

No naked peoples? You mean, the really will read it for the articles?
    LOL!

3. pguinto

pguinto New Member

who still buys magazines nowadays anyway? the net had changed that industry years ago

oops my bad, ive conveniently had broadband access for over 10 years and forget that in many places around the world, broadband in the home (or a pc for that matter) isnt as commonplace...

well, getting back to the topic, there are still hang ups everywhere and so it is not surprising, u have to blame the spaniards (more specifically, the papacy) who corrupted our people's minds

my grandma (over 80) once jokingly complained about one of my dates who had her belly button exposed. but then again i am 'cano and given wide allowances, lucky me...

Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  4. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Even here in the U.S. the number of people without home access to the Internet (or only dial-up) is bigger than you'd think! But yeah, I gave up on reading Newsweek a few years ago...who needs it nowadays?

5. Dawn

Dawn New Member

It's to put on top of your Playboy magazine when your more conservative guests come and visit. :coolyello

6. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Ah, indeed! :D

7. Ron Kosakowski

Ron Kosakowski New Member

Rodney Dangerfield would say, "at my age I read Playboy for the articles."

8. Spunjer

Spunjer New Member

lol @ Filipino Playboy with no nekkid pics and Philippine Maxim exposing tittays with nipples

9. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Over here it's Maxim that is more restrained, I think!