Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Triangulo, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Triangulo

Triangulo New Member

HI All!

Ive been trying to learn FMA forever but due to the lack of FMA trained people in my area its been pretty difficult. I hope to find some training partners or hear about some seminars in the area. Im particularly interested in Pekiti Tirsia Kali, Sayoc and mostly the Inosanto Blend.....

I train BJJ, Judo and Muay Thai regularly.... hoe to pick up some new tools now from FMA.... Which from my meager understanding and research seems to be one of the most complete systems out there....

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Welcome! Mr. Hartman is in Buffalo and likely knows people in the area (but he's currently in the Philippines)); Mr. Todaro is in Philadelphia and surely does too.

(Heh, I tried to abbreviate both of those to Phil., then thought about the confusion it would create!)

3. Triangulo

Triangulo New Member

Awesome! Thank you so much! Im really hoping to get alot of knowledge in a short time. Im looking @ a deployment coming up and hope to have something to do/ train while I have my off time in the 'Stan...

4. KaliGman

KaliGman Professional Man at Arms

Pittsburgh area

I don't personally know anyone teaching in the Pittsburgh area. I have a student who drives in from Pittsburgh twice a week to train. I have a school located in Warren, Ohio that is about 1.5 hours from Pittsburgh. If you are ever in our area, drop me a line--and you can keep an eye out for our seminars (they are posted on our webpage www.albokalisilat.org).

Happy training (and good luck in the sandbox).

5. blindside

blindside student

I don't know anything about the schools listed, but the FMA Digest school list has two in Pittsburgh.

http://www.fmadigest.com/Database/schools/North_America/pennsylvania.htm

6. Brock

Brock Asha'man

I'm a few hours from Pittsburgh. I'm hosting a seminar in May 16th and 17th with Grandmaster Max Pallen. PM me if you're interested.

7. Triangulo

Triangulo New Member

PM Inbound

8. sharon.gmc

sharon.gmc New Member

hello there! welcome to the forum. enjoy :D