Pencak Silat in Chicago!

Discussion in 'Seminars & Camps' started by NAGA, Mar 25, 2015.

1. NAGA

NAGA Member

Hello All,
    I will be teaching a workshop on the basics of Pencak Silat as taught in the Tatlo Pusaka Senjata school. The basics derive from the three crown arts of Indonesia Cimande, Chikalong and Harimau systems of Pencak Silat. The Seminar will be on Saturday April 4th 2015,and will be held at Midway Kodenan 5159 S. Archer Ave. in Chicago. We Start at 10:00 AM Sharp and will be about four hours. The cost for the entire seminar will be $60. For further you may pm m here or on the Tatlo Pusaka Senjata Facebook page....

Thanks,
    John

2. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

If you are in the area take up this opportunity to train with my good friend John Bednarski! You won't regret it!

3. NAGA

NAGA Member

Hello Brian!!! Thanks! Also for those of you coming do not forget to bring a notebook!!

Thanks,
    John

4. BirdieKing

BirdieKing Member

We will try to get down there, trained Silat with John before and he is really awesome at teaching this stuff!

5. silat1

silat1 Active Member

Most definitely can recommend John and his teachings.. I was looking for a FMA/IMA instructor to train with when I arrived in chicago some time back and everyone I went to had an ego the size of the sears tower.. I met John at an aikido school where he was teaching and started training with him when my work schedule allowed me to drive from Great Lakes to the southside on the weekends.. Most definitely will hook up with him when I get back stateside.. Good people and a helluva practitioner of the FMA/IMA