Pekiti Tirsia and Pentjak Silat Seminar...

Discussion in 'Seminars & Camps' started by wes tasker, Apr 10, 2006.

1. wes tasker

wes tasker New Member

Greetings. -

I will be teaching a one day seminar comparing and contrasting the knife/karambit work of Pekiti Tirsia Kali and Pentjak Silat (two systems - Kendang and Tjangkring). The seminar will be on the 13th of May in Syracuse, NY. It will run from 9 - 3. For further information feel free to contact either myself or Mr. Chris Fry at Chrisf@centrexlabs.com. Thank you.

-wes tasker

2. ChrisFry

ChrisFry New Member

This should be a fun one guys!

Chris

3. ChrisFry

ChrisFry New Member

A little more info:

Join us for an exciting day of learning and training in the edged weapons systems of Indonesia and the Philippines! This 6hr seminar presented by Instructor Wes Tasker will introduce you to the differences and similarities of Pencak Silat Karambit and Pekiti-Tirsia Knife combatives. Don’t miss this opportunity to study the edged weapon fighting history and methods of these two unique martial systems!

WHERE: Duncan’s Martial Arts Academy
    3717 New Court Ave., Syracuse N.Y. 13206
    315-431-0125

WHEN: Saturday, May 13th - 9am-3pm
    (There will be a one-hour lunch break from 12-1pm)

HOW MUCH: $35 for all 6 hours!!!!

CONTACT: Chris Fry Today to reserve your spot! Space will be limited. Contact Chris at (315) 404-1923 or e-mail Chrisf@centrexlabs.com

4. ChrisFry

ChrisFry New Member

Thanks to everyone who attended the seminar on Sat. It was a big success and I think everyone was sufficiently blown-away by the depth and breadth of Wes knowledge base and the material he presented.

Thanks again!

Chris Fry