Our dreams

Discussion in 'The Den' started by Majd, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Majd

Majd New Member

OK, I can't be the only strange one here to have these off the wall dreams.
    My worst dream is when I fly, but I can't control myself and I bite people... I can't even describe it, the problem is If after I wake up and go to sleep I dream nearly the same again... I have to go and drink a (small) cup of coffee or tea, and this usually solves my problem.:)

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I don't remember my dreams like I did when I was younger!

3. PG Michael B

PG Michael B Oso Grande

My dreams are like a coin...one side is dark, the other, light..all depends on my mood and how tired I am when I lay my weary head down. Sometimes I am so exhausted that dreams do ot come..and if they do, I just don't remember them......

4. Muad Dib

Muad Dib New Member

Psychology has been a field that's interested me for YEARS, and dreams are one of my favorite subjects.

Flying is a common theme.
    Loss of control is too.
    Biting others, not AS common........but not too far out there either.

I'd offer an interpretation, but to do so without a decent amount of personal knowledge of you would really be guess work and little better than a shot in the dark.
    GENERIC themes:
    Flying w/out control = tends to indicate that you're feeling cought up in the flow of life and that it's pulling you along, like it or not.
    Biting others = SO hard to pin down or generalize about.......so I'll be 'responsible' and not comment.