Origin of Kris or Kalis

Discussion in 'General' started by baganing_balyan, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baganing_balyan

baganing_balyan New Member

2. The Game

The Game Pain

Before I answer you, I have some questions for you.

* Who Are You?

* What is Your FMA Back Ground?

* How Old Are You?

* Where Are You?

I asked you this on MartialTak and you vanished. Why?

3. baganing_balyan

Can't you eat rice without chopsticks?

4. The Game

The Game Pain

As I expected, like the cockroach and the troll, you scurry from the light.

Those were simple questions. Easily answered by any legitimate seeker of knowledge, but ignored and avoided by any **** stirring felcher. So Bling Bling, which are you?

5. baganing_balyan

call me whatever you want, but don't call an ocean a lake when you haven't seen one.

6. baganing_balyan

The game said:

It's all about the game and how you play it.
    All about control and if you can take it.
    All about your debt and if you can pay it.
    It's all about pain and who's gonna make it.

I say:

There's no game but life, so live don't play.
    It's all about restraint of the self not control of the others.
    It's all about paying and giving for owing and receiving is a debt.
    The strike of a stick is not as painful as the waggle of a forefinger.

7. tim_stl

tim_stl Junior Member

baganing balyan

'baganing balyan' is simply posting to bolster her own ego, as you can see in her blog and her other online history. she seeks recognition for her 'research,' and denigrates any ideas that disagree with her, often holding on to her own beliefs in the face of ample evidence to the contrary. her shoddy 'research' consists of a few facts fluffed up with loads of supposition which she claims as the truth, accusing others of just passing on the lies they have been told by old men. on the rare occasion that she decides she can no longer deny the evidence in front of her, she absorbs it, claims it as her own, and vehemently proclaims this new version as the 'truth' just as loudly as she claimed the old, incorrect version as the 'truth.'

any researcher really concerned with the truth would present their facts, draw conclusions, and say 'this is what i believe,' so that others could present their own theories, add new facts, and build on what they have done. this is what she claims to do, but this is not what she does. her absolutist style of presenting her opinions obviously generates a response, and response generates interest, which is what she's truly after. she rationalizes this as the 'truth' being something that people don't want to hear, so they will react negatively, when in actuality, people are reacting negatively to her, and her style of presentation, not the findings she presents. it's for that reason that the threads she creates always end up about her, and not the material she presents. it's easy to pretend otherwise, and it feeds her ego (attention + reaffirmation that she has 'the truth'), so she continues.

in short, she is a troll. this forum is her next stop. please don't feed her ego.

tim

8. baganing_balyan

My blog post on Balagtas' arnes says it all. You mocked me when I contradicted your widely-held belief even when I spoon-fed you with facts.

Yes, Sophocles was Greek. Argue with your ideas not with your feelings.

now, let's go back to the topic-- kris.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  9. The Game

The Game Pain

:bs: :Doublefin :schild30:

10. tim_stl

tim_stl Junior Member

you have a poor memory. i'm the one who corrected your 'truth' that arnés didn't mean "harness" or refer to armor. you derided others history, lack of research, and lack of objectivity. now that you've been corrected, you spout off your correction, with the claim that you are just attempting to bring the truth to everyone. this particular truth has been known to the fma community for quite some time, yet you still parrot it on your blog. you are not attempting to educate anyone, you are attempting to draw attention to yourself. the only reason i reply to you is to warn others so we can avoid more of the conflict that you seem to thrive on.

until you get banned from here and move on to pollute another forum, i'm done with you. go ahead and get your last words.

tim

11. The Game

The Game Pain

Eh, it's just some little kid, maybe 15 or 16 trying to play in a big peoples world.

But since I asked for the ID, and I know others did too, I'll pony up. Lets see if the diaper filling here can pony up or will just keep chimping it up.
    (Copied from a thread on MT because I'm too lazy to rewrite)

Richard Harder. You can call me Dick. Half my rep points do. [​IMG]
    I'm a Gemini. My favorite colors are black and blue, and I wear them often. I drive American, and my pickup has a gun rack. Last book I read was Ric Flairs bio, Last movie I watched isn't allowed here, and the last magazine I read had glossy pages and I've heard rumors it has articles but I ain't done found them yet. I love the smell of burning rattan and burnt gunpowder. I train various FMA, have a small private club in NY, and have been at classes involving quite a few names in the arts, including those refered to here. My favorite drink is cold, frothy and often, and my favorite food is anything you can put tobasco on, which so far is everything.

Now, lets see the stick smoker ball up and ID.

12. baganing_balyan

I am the one who told you that arnes is also harness, and harness is used in making armors.

read my blog. I even posted armadura blanca o arnes from a spanish article. Besides, I am more interested of arnes as a combat armor not as harness. Facts are already there. Maybe you are the one who gave me one star. tsk! tsk! tsk!

13. The Game

The Game Pain

I don't want to read your blog Kid.
    Tell me, is English your native language?
    Who Are You?
    Where Are You?
    Who Did you train under, and in what arts?
    How Old Are You?

Until you answer those questions, your opinion and views are meaningless blatherings of a little attention seeking child.

Oh, and get a real website Kid.

14. baganing_balyan

name any form in FMA. I have done it. I know it. I trained for it. I was also taught not to be boastful. Words are nothing if one says them about himself.

I practice that.

Yes, I speak five languages and English is one of them.

How about you? Just English?

15. The Game

The Game Pain

Well, that's one down. Four (thats this many . . . .) to go.

Who Are You?
    Where Are You?
    How Old Are You?

16. The Game

The Game Pain

Wait. I, the Great One, The King Of Kings, have made an error.
    I forgot to look at the Kids profile. It's right there. The Kid is from LA.
    It explains so much.

So now we're down to 3 questions left.

Who Are You?
    How Old Are You?

17. baganing_balyan

Old enough to smash a banana tree with my balete sticks.

18. The Game

The Game Pain

Tell me, your Flying Daggers, did you train in a House?
    (See, House of Flying Daggers, great film, see how I tied that in there? Oh I kill me.)

"I am what you don't want to know."
    Well, there's alot of things I don't want to know.
    What it's like to go hunting with a drunk VP for example.
    Or, what the floor of the mens room at the stadium tastes like after the Super Bowl.
    Or what it's like to be a no talent little kid starving for attention in cyber space.

"I trained all over. It's not the master but what he teaches."
    Non-Answer. Maybe your teachers taught you crap and thats why 2 forums worth of real escrimadors keep saying your full of it, you know, crap? Maybe your instructor was a lying sack of fraud droppings?

"Old enough to smash a banana tree with my balete sticks."
    I have an eleven year old nephew who can strip the bark off an oak tree with his. Doesn't impress me, and you didn't answer my question Kid.

19. baganing_balyan

I forgot. we also use needles for pressure points.

I need to sharpen my fei daos.

see you later.

20. baganing_balyan

can you ask your nephew where he got his balete sticks? Those are rare. I need some for my christmas gifts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.