opened a new channel

Discussion in 'Lightning Scientific Arnis' started by Batongbuhay, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Batongbuhay

Batongbuhay New Member

2. gagimilo

gagimilo Member

Nice work pare - short and to the point!

3. HammockRider

HammockRider New Member

You've got some great clips. When are you opening a branch in Chicago? :)

4. Batongbuhay

Batongbuhay New Member

one of my guys is in chicago, you could try and get in touch with him :p

5. rerox

rerox New Member

hey jon!

lookin good bro. Bata parin.;) Sad that I can't meet up with you while you are here...we have alot of catching up to do.:D

Hammockrider, Where in Chicago are you? I'm here in Chi-town as well and have been getting together with a few guys every week to train. Let me know. c.lamagna@gmail.com is my email address....

6. LegendLoLo

LegendLoLo New Member

Hello Guro Jon!

More power to you sir. I was kind of thinking if i can share your videos on my facebook account for further fundamental talks and for future browsing with my practice buddies.

By the way. The videos are really Cool and on good definition. Hope to see more videos upcoming from you and other Members here in the Philippines and abroad.

Godbless

7. Batongbuhay

Batongbuhay New Member

8. JoeBrandt

JoeBrandt Member

Cool stuff... :)

9. littlebadboy

littlebadboy Junior Member

I will be starting a small training group at Round Lake Beach, Illinois. It is a northwest Chicago suburb. This summer and fall, I and my son we will be training outdoors in the park just like the way I learned LSAI on Sunday afternoons. This group is under the supervision of Master Jon Escudero. For more information on the system and Master Jon, visit http://www.lsai.co.il

If anyone is interested to join, give me a holler at little_bad_boy@yahoo.com.

10. JoeBrandt

JoeBrandt Member

Master Jon Escudero would be a great deal... :smash: