News article about Kombtan in latest FMA Digest issue

Discussion in 'Kombatan' started by GM Juerg Ziegler, Jan 2, 2009.

1. GM Juerg Ziegler

GM Juerg Ziegler New Member

It's my pleasure to inform you about this news:

have a look at the latest edition from FMA Digest:

http://www.fmadigest.com/Issues/current_issue.html

You will find a nice report about GM Ernesto A. Presas visit last year in Switzerland

Best regards

GM Juerg Ziegler
    Lakan Siyam Kombatan
    IPMAF Chapter Switzerland

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Hey, graet!

3. GM Juerg Ziegler

GM Juerg Ziegler New Member

I belive more of our Kombatan Group should write to FMA Digest any news or seminar special reports to get more news out on Kombatan :)

Any thaughts ?

Best regards

GM Juerg Ziegler

4. johnzag

johnzag Junior Member

We could have written up the camp in Sweden (the 2nd official IPMAF World Abroad Camp) directly after the camps in Switzerland 2008 as this was the biggest camp GM taught at in Europe and had students from Australia, Finland, Portugal, Norway and Sweden in Attendance. Was a great event well worth writing up and submitting.
    Also believe that we may want to get this years camp in there as well. May get further numbers to the camp for Grand Master.

5. timagua

timagua New Member

FMA Digest entry

[FONT=&quot]I understand that a comprehensive Kombatan entry is actually in the works for FMA Digest. GGM Presas named several key figures and they have been contacted accordingly for information. Master Jose G. Paman of Original Arjuken in the Sacramento area (and author of Arnis Self-Defense) is apparently drafting up and/or editing some of the text. [/FONT]

6. johnzag

johnzag Junior Member

thanks for the update timagua something to look forward to!

7. JBrainard

JBrainard Arnis Yellow/Green belt

Awesome, I'll check it out this morning!