New to the Forum and to FMA

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by jwinch2, Sep 20, 2008.

1. jwinch2

jwinch2 Member

Hi everyone,

I just signed up for the forum today and just started training FMA last week. I am pumped to say the least. Right now, I am training under an instructor who does primarily Modern Arnis but also manages to incorporate a good amount of the Sayoc curriculum into his program. I do that on Tues/Thurs and am training BJJ on Mon/Wed.

Anyway, hello again and I look forward to some interesting discussion...

Take care,

Jason

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2009
  2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Welcome! You have a knowledgeable instructor! I do Modern Arnis myself. Sayoc is fascinating and BJJ is a great addition to anyone's training.

3. jwinch2

jwinch2 Member

John? I saw your link in the other thread. Is that you? Or I am just losing it here LOL...

I just got on this forum today so I really don't know anyone yet. Typically, I spend my time on budoseek where I moderate as well...

Later,

4. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

No, but I'm a member of Mr. Hartman's organization and know him!

5. jwinch2

jwinch2 Member

Ah, excellent. I saw your post of his contact info and thought maybe he was pulling my leg a bit as I am the new guy...

6. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Hey Jason,

Glad to see you over here. The FMA's are simply allot of fun and
    the combination of Modern Arnis and Sayoc should be a nice blend.
    [​IMG]

7. jwinch2

jwinch2 Member

Hey Brian. You're all over the place as well huh? There has been some decent FMA discussion on budoseek lately but I thought I would check this out and see if I couldn't learn a thing or two by accident...

8. lhommedieu

lhommedieu Senior Member

Welcome

Welcome Jason. I saw you post about the conversation at Budoseek and went over to make a few posts. The most recent one can be found here.

Best,

Steve

9. jwinch2

jwinch2 Member

Thanks Steve!