New member - hi!

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by daveharrington, Apr 11, 2008.

1. daveharrington

daveharrington New Member

Good day, everyone!

Dave Harrington joining from Tacoma, Washington. I'm studying with Kelly Worden, and having a great time. Lots of great folks in his class.

I studied escrima briefly in a kind of "club" led by a local teacher in San Luis Obispo, CA when I was in college. Enjoyed it more than any other style, and have been searching for years for a way to get back into it. December of last year I discovered Mr. Worden's school. What a stroke of luck!

Best wishes to everyone - I look forward to reading and contributing to the forums.

Thanks,

Dave

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Welcome! I have only attended one of Mr. Worden's seminars but he certainly seems knowledgeable!

3. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

Welcome Dave,

I have a good firen up there in Edmonds that I will be visiting later this Spring. Hope to meet you while I am up there. Mitch has spoke to Mr. Worken a fewe times in the past and says he's a great guy.

God Bless, Mike

4. daveharrington

Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome!

Mike - just let me know when you're up here. I look forward to meeting you. Mr. Worden holds sessions Monday through Thursday, and then open school Friday night and Saturday morning.

Dave

5. Sheldon Bedell

Sheldon Bedell New Member

welcome to the forum

6. StixMaster

StixMaster -== Banned ==-

Welcome ! Enjoy the forums.

7. Phil Mar Nadela

Phil Mar Nadela New Member Supporting Member

Welcome!
    You are lucky to train With Datu Kelly, alot of the players here in Edmonton trained or was taught by Him. Even our Punong Guro acknowledge him.

Hope you like it here.

8. daveharrington

Thanks very much, guys. Yes, I feel the luck every time Datu sinks into a finger or other joint lock.

8D

9. lhommedieu

lhommedieu Senior Member