New DTS Videos

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by dekiti, Jan 18, 2008.

1. dekiti

dekiti DTS Guro

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Cool! Thanks! The first one really brings out the DTS footwork.

3. mangyaniraya

mangyaniraya New Member

please watch the Pekiti Tirsia Tortal and Gaje interview in youtube.com Daghan Salamat.

4. PeteNerd

PeteNerd Member

At least post the link man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xOVJ638pXY

Does anyone have the un-edited original?

Pete

5. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

Halo Pater,

I have an original VHS copy of the unedited version. I cannot view any of YouTube's stuff from here though. I live out in the sticks with no access to high speed internet. I will check it out when I am back on the ISU Campus Mondaay to see what's on there.

God Bless, Mike

6. silat1

silat1 Active Member

Mike,
    I have the dvd with the interview.. Talk to John and see about getting a copy of the contradas dvd.. It has the interview at the very end and is interesting. Makes things real interesting about teaching the pure art statement which goes around.

7. R. Mike Snow

Hi Bill, thank you for remending me. I feel stupid now, John made the copy from my VHS collection vintage FMA stuff... Not gon'na call tonight though. I think that Thusday night is Norm and John's "Saki & Swing Night". Wipe out a few bottles of saki and take a few swings at each other with bastons till one falls over. Now the top secret training method is out in the open. SULONG BROTHER!

God Bless, Mike

8. silat1

silat1 Active Member

Ah yes,
    The old tanduhay stick swinging nights.. Those were the days especially when I was younger and not married.. Of course, san miguel had a few nights in there also, boy does that bring back memories.. Nothing like going out after a hard night of stick slinging and using the local tuba and other local alcoholic medicines for killing the pain, or getting to the point where you had to use your sticks to get home while trying to walk home in a straight line. I guess that is why I always had a 36 inch stick sitting along the doorway when I would go to class and grab it on the way home after hitting the extra training opportunities along the way..

Fun and games, the old eskrima way

9. R. Mike Snow

Yes Bill, but those guys are in sane! They start out with bottle in one hand baston in the other. Then start practicing. I think it's so one does not have to take responsability for what he did to the other........ That way no one has feel guity in the morning. All in the name of friendship and reality based training!

NORM: John, how did you get that big bruise shooting diagonally accross your entire head?

JOHN: I don't remember?

JOHN: Why are you limping and holding your right shoulder?

NORM: I don't remember?

MARCIA: Hey you guys why are there broken bottles all over the training room floor, AGAIN?

NORM & JOHN: We don't know???????????

SULONG Brother Bill! Mike

10. R. Mike Snow

Extra training opportunities along the way....... LOL I guess you don't want to engage in anything but Largo when you're wanting to get home after a long night of slashing, thrusting and 64 oz. curls........ LOL