My 2009 "Thank You"

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by GT Nene Tortal, May 4, 2009.

1. GT Nene Tortal

GT Nene Tortal -== Banned ==-

Hello to all of my family, friends, students and FMA Brothers and Sisters.

I want to thank everyone in advance for all of your combined efforts and support again for last year and this year's upcoming tour. I feel very fortunate to be able see all of the great people again this year that continue to make all of this possible. I am still overwhelmed by the open invitations and support from not just my own, but people from other sytems and organizations and even those from outside of the FMA's. These tours help me to continue my life's work, to serve our
    Heavenly Father by supporting my church and my community, preserve my family system for all to enjoy and learn to protect them selves, meet more wonderful people and enjoy a healthy, happy life.

Thank you again, Grandmaster "Nene" Tortal Sr.

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

We hope we can see you in Terre Haute again this year!

3. Kali Cowboy

Kali Cowboy New Member

God Bless you Grandmaster and I will see you soon.
    Stephen

4. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

We are definitely looking forward to having the Grand Tuhon
    of Dekiti Tirsia Siradas up in Alma, Michigan for another great
    training experience this year in September! [​IMG]

We look forward to seeing you soon Grandmaster! [​IMG]

5. NAGA

NAGA Member

Hello Grand Tuhon!

Hello Grand Tuhon,
    We will try to make this year, as good as possible! Remember Folks Grandmaster will be having the DTS open camp here in Chicago at Midway Kodenkan!

Thanks again Grand Tuhon,
    John

6. KMAA

KMAA New Member

Hi Grand Tuhon,

My family and I are looking forward to spending more time with you and other members that make up the DTS brethren this year. Please travel safely and see you soon.

Respectfully,
    Patrick

7. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

GT Nene, its been an honor to train with you in the past sir. I hope my injuries will permit me to train with you if you come out our way. I know it will be an awesome time and I will be looking forward to that very much. :bow:

8. Kailat

Kailat KAILAT KOMBATIVES GROUP

GT thank you so much.. i hope to see u back in MUNCIE, IN again.. we can defenitly bring you somewhere nicer than the hospital wellness center this time.

9. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

Hi Cory!

Great to hear from you it has been a while. The last place was just fine. I just can't wait to see you and Buz again. GT, Keith, Lisa and I had a great time too. You guys are not only hardcore, but a blast to be around too. I am more mobile this year so I hope we can do some dumog and herada while we are up there this time around. You guys are still welcome down here in Arnisador and I's neck of the woods anytime too.

God Bless, Mike