must see for a serious FMA practicioner

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by bentit, Sep 23, 2008.

1. bentit

bentit New Member

hello everbody. I studied FMA during my youth in the Philippines. I think it was balintawak, but my teacher refused to name any styles and just called it eskrima, while anybody who practices eskrima as an eskrimador. I would like to share this to everbody,
    http://www.youtube.com/user/globastien . I found this on youtube and i found it to be very dumb. this chick claims that all FMA was created by her father. This is just an insult to me as a practitioner, since it was embedded in my mind that FMA was created by ancient Filipinos. She is giving FMA aand filipinos a bad name. Look at her stuff.. taichi ballet dancing? wtf is that?

2. Imua Kuntao

Imua Kuntao New Member

Her again? Several people have posted questions about her.

3. chubbybutdangerous

chubbybutdangerous CHUBBY MEMBER

:bsflag:Seen her before, both here and on other sites. I tend to ignore most of it and hope it goes away like a bad cold or something. Anyone who has trained seriously in any art can see how ridiculous it is.

4. PG Michael B

PG Michael B Oso Grande

And I have some ocean front property in Oklahoma I'd like to sell.....gees does the shite never end?

5. roger

roger New Member

It an honor to be part of this worldwide martial arts practitioners and veterans. I'm a member of the Combat Judo Karate Association of the Philippines, Inc., (cojukap) member, WOMA. Currently I hold the position of Vice President of our organization. This organization was established way back 1968 in Manila by a group of martial arts instructors namely, Sensie Stanley Orong, Master Gil P Bernas, etc., Hope to be in touch with these great and honorable masters in Martial Arts.

With power and glory, Mabuhay and FMA

Roger P Cuaresam

6. silat1

silat1 Active Member

Welcome to the forums.. I am a instructor level in Combat Judo Karate from GrandMaster Rafael Reston who lived in Pampanga.. I have been with him and his system since the early 1970s until his death in 2006.. I would like to get some information about your organization in the Philippines since I live on Guam and come to the Philippines at least once a year to visit family there in Pampanga..

Maraming Salamat Po

7. bentit

bentit New Member

I know man.. she is a true BS.. kung fu from the Philippines? anyway.. at least there is a forum for true martial artist

8. DAMAG-INC

DAMAG-INC New Member

I saw that....
    WHAT THE HELL?

9. bentit

bentit New Member

i had the same reaction brother.. I was in youtube just watching videos until I stumbled on her. The moment the video started, I was like wtf?