MT: Grand master jerson "nene" tortal

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by balita, Oct 15, 2008.

1. balita

balita <B>News Bot</B>

Grand master jerson "nene" tortal
    By Jdokan - 10-15-2008 01:06 PM

====================

Anybody get a chance to work out with him while he was here (States) recently? I got the opportunity to do so for the first time....Very impressive, not only as an artist but as a person as well.....
    Thoughts??

Read More...

------------------------------------
    MartialTalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I was able to watch (as I was on injured reserve)!

3. Kailat

Kailat KAILAT KOMBATIVES GROUP

I will meet him and train w/ him this Saturday at our training hall, in Muncie, IN. Im really excited and hoping it will be all that I am expecting and more...

4. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Hey Cory you will really enjoy this training. I am looking forward to having him up here in Alma, Michigan the following weekend. [​IMG]

5. Kailat

Kailat KAILAT KOMBATIVES GROUP

Well, we just wrapped up our day w/ GM Tortal. It was a blast. I havn't worked this much in a long time... LOL... he went thru about 12 to 14 of us several times for hours and never broke a sweat or breathe heavy not one time.. Everyone was sweating bullets and huffing and puffing at the end of each set..

Brian your absolutly right. He was simply a great guy and we just had a wonderful time. Enjoy your time w/ him..

Until next time

Cory

6. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Hey Cory,

Glad you had fun and I am looking forward to having him up here in Alma! [​IMG]