More TFW blade testing videos....

Discussion in 'Product News & Announcements' started by Ron Kosakowski, May 17, 2008.

1. Ron Kosakowski

Ron Kosakowski New Member

2. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Nice Ron! Your blades truthfully are how you describe them. Simply some fo the best out there. [​IMG]

3. Ron Kosakowski

Thank you Brian! I thought Dave did a good job on those videos. He has been collecting every single one I have and everything I get in new. I have quite a few fanatics like that. I cannot believe the amount of bladed weapons collectors there are out there.

Back to the video...one thing I noticed is Dave (the guy in the video) is not even swinging each weapon that hard and he still cuts right through it. I think that says a lot for the TFW blades also.

4. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

I noticed that to and just to fill you in yesterday I was out clearing brush with my ginunting and it performed amazingly. It truthfully is a tool that is effective and efficient! [​IMG]

5. Ron Kosakowski

To bad you didn't film it. I am doing testing videos. I will be stabbing cars and other crazy stuff to the blades. Its going to be a good video when it is done. I would have added yours even though it is something easy. It still shows prowess as far as I am concerned!