more info please

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by Imua Kuntao, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Imua Kuntao

Imua Kuntao New Member

Hello, My name is Joel Morales, I am out of San Antonio,TX. I hope all is in good health. I now wish to learn more about your style. I am unable to travel far, as I look after my family, my sister is disabled and my father will not last much longer. Are there any dvd videos of your style? In any case, I feel that the only bad style I have ever seen is capoirea. I wish all of you good fortune and prosperity.

2. dekiti

dekiti DTS Guro

Trainings

Please contact Mike Snow or visit www.dtskali.com for more info.

3. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

Hello Joel,

My prayers go out to you and your family. And I have the utmost respect for you, taking care of your family and not following the examples of this self indulged materialistic world we live in.

Please contact Mitch via email about the videos.

mitchmayberry@msn.com

Plus I will try to dig up some vintage footage as well.

GM will be teaching a seminar in Texas this summer, but we do not have an exact date yet. I will keep you posted.

God Bless, Mike

4. Imua Kuntao

Imua Kuntao New Member

Thank you Mike.

5. PG Michael B

PG Michael B Oso Grande

I am working the logistics out to host GM NeNe...plz stand by...que JEPRODY music..lol

6. Imua Kuntao

Imua Kuntao New Member

Far out, let me know more bro, later.

7. Tunnel_Rat

Tunnel_Rat New Member

About your message:
    "I feel that the only bad style I have ever seen is capoirea"
    I dont think there are any truly "bad" arts, but there are certainly ones that I would not like to learn, and capoirea is one of them. However,some moves in that art resemble moves in Harimau Silat, which is an extraordinary art. Sometimes when you see similarities and differences in arts, it gives you a chance to look inside the arts, compare them and see why they are different. That one move when they do a one handed handstand and do a kick is not something I would ever do, but the moves that are similar to Harimau are good to learn, so in some small way, even learning what you would call a bad art can still be helpful...as long as you can analyze what you dont like, and take what you do. Nothing in the universe is all one way, there is not a silly, or sport oriented art in this world that does not have at least one lesson to teach you. The only trick is finding it.