Mongo (Mung) Beans and Eskrimadors

Discussion in 'General' started by baganing_balyan, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baganing_balyan

baganing_balyan New Member

Just don't call me weak.

2. The Game

The Game Pain

Trust me, you're pretty weak from where I stand Kid.

3. PG Michael B

PG Michael B Oso Grande

I do not know much of Mr. Umpad other than that he was an excellent practitioner and teacher of his chosen craft, but I am a student, friend and confidant of Master Yuli. I represent him here in the states and abroad. To mention him in the context of silat is a perfect fit. There is more to him than just Tatangs methods..he also studied in depth his family system, Balintawak under Mr. Joe Go as well as Tat Kunto. He has trained Silat as well. Master Yuli has been around a long long time and has a tireless endeavor for the combat arts. He never ceases to amaze me. Salamat

4. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Admin. Note.

Thanks to those attempting have an on-topic discussion here. Everyone else, please stop arguing about arguing and about posters here and return to discussing the FMAs.

I don't know what happened on other fora. All I see is a group of people who seem to enjoy teasing one another. Please, try the Ignore feature to ignore users whose posts you don't wish to see. I read every post made on this forum and will be aware of any infractions of our rules (but please don't hesitate to call them to my attention as I am not on the board all the time--reports are e-mailed to the staff).

-Arnisador
    -FMAT Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.