Mongo (Mung) Beans and Eskrimadors

Discussion in 'General' started by baganing_balyan, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Game

The Game Pain

Don't Please? I'm just playing with the troll here, and if my remarks are what drives anyone away, then I'd rather leave than see those whose comments I do value go because of me.

2. baganing_balyan

baganing_balyan New Member

Stop your drama.

Check who asked if English was my first language?

It's your friend.

You guys are making this forum like the other one.

Stick to the topic.

attack my views not myself.

if you can't do that, then this forum is no different to the other one.

forum [​IMG]1460, "place of assembly in ancient Rome," from L. forum "marketplace" apparently akin to foris, foras "out of doors, outside." Sense of "assembly, place for public discussion" first recorded 1690.

A forum is not a place to like or dislike a person but his ideas. Now if you don't like my ideas, post yours. I always believe in alternatives when one does not make sense.

3. The Game

The Game Pain

Yeah, I asked. It was one of the few questions you answered dear.
    Your views lack credibility because you yourself also lack credibility.
    This forum is quite different than the other one.
    For example, it's got me and they don't. neener neener neener.

4. bluesansibar

bluesansibar New Member

Did you train under Sonny Umpad and/or do you just consider him to be one of the few legitimate no-BS FMA teachers?

5. baganing_balyan

Do you remember that masked magician on TV who revealed the secrets and tricks in magic?

Guess what, I did not have to know who he was. I focus more on the truth that he revealed.

6. baganing_balyan

As I said, I admire the guy even until now that he is gone.

7. oosh

oosh Junior Member

But before you were mocking his footwork?

she twists and turns depending on the direction of the wind.

8. baganing_balyan

read again. don't make up stuff.

Find a post of mine mocking sonny umpad. I dare you.

let the truth be told. so this forum will know who is lying.

link that post where i made fun of sonny umpad.

don't resort to making up stuff. FMA reeks of such lies.

now you have gone beyond the line.

lying to make me look bad.

typical.

9. bluesansibar

bluesansibar New Member

Yeah! Too bad he's gone. Too soon! I'm always interested in hearing about people's experiences with Sonny Umpad. What are the things that you admired about him? Got any stories about your training with him?

10. baganing_balyan

his footwork, moves, simplicity, honesty, and many more.

we need more people like him in FMA to admire and to emulate.

11. baganing_balyan

OOSH, I am still waiting for the link.

Prove to these people in the forum that I posted something that made fun of Sonny Umpad.

Don't resort to lying out of being desperately vicious. C'mon. so this forum will know how petty and manipulative you guys are.

Even if I am banned here, my truth telling will continue. My blog is still warming up. Wait until I divulge how some people commercialize FMA.

12. The Game

The Game Pain

Be still my beating heart.
    A commercial FMA school. Wow.
    Would you like a list of them?
    It's as big a secret as voter fraud in an American Presidential Election or that oil prices are rising again.

13. baganing_balyan

well not the one you think-- not the seminars. beyond those. stay tuned.

14. The Game

The Game Pain

The FMA McDojo has been talked to death.
    Some stick jock can make $60/hr bangin rattan vs $6 at the burger queen, more power to em, know what I sayin?

15. bluesansibar

bluesansibar New Member

Ah! Yes! Great moves! He studied balintawak and doce pares back in the PI which is why I want to study those truly filipino arts someday. Did you study with him long?

16. baganing_balyan

some are not even teaching FMA although they call it as such. Some don't even know how to hold sticks. Others dance chacha or tango while their arms do waltz and ballet.

in my book, they are teaching their students how to die... beautifully in elegance. just damn FMA dancers. Teach the real martial arts of the filipinos.

17. oosh

oosh Junior Member

"Find a post of mine mocking sonny umpad. I dare you."

Seeing as I'm meant to be leaving those things in other forums, I'll leave it up to those interested, if they so desire,to go onto the other FMA forum - PI based, type in "sonny umpad*" in search..check posts around June 5th ;)..perhaps check for a "Silat" thread too.

You guys are lucky, I've read about 1000 of her posts by now :D Her next move will be to say "look how many hits I've brought to your forum, look at the stats!". I guess it's like people slowing down to see what happend in a car crash, I've been guilty of that morbid curiosity myself :(

Anyhows, she has succeeded in drawing out some very interesting information from a variety of sources,which no doubt she has swallowed with the intention of regurgitating at a later date as her own.

Bye Miyako/Bulaklak_ng_city_jail/Baganing_balayan :)

18. bluesansibar

bluesansibar New Member

I visited that forum. Strange that people were discussing sonny umpad and yuli romo on a silat thread. Anyway I didn't find any post where she mocked sonny umpad. Maybe people just thought she was referring to sonny umpad. Misunderstanding?

19. baganing_balyan

stop lying. you cannot make me say something negative about sonny umpad even if your knife is under my chin because that's the truth.

stop soliciting sympathies by making up stuff so I will get banned. the truth is you lied.

I DID NEVER MENTION SONNY UMPAD"S NAME IN BAD LIGHT OR DISRESPECT THE MAN-- MY DETRACTORS FROM THE OTHER FORUM LIED. GO CHECK IT YOURSELF. I EVEN PMED SOME OF HIS FRIENDS ABOUT SONNY UMPAD AND HOW I ADMIRE HIM.

stop bringing up the dead, guys. let him rest in peace. same thing with balagtas. stop dropping his name.

20. The Game

The Game Pain

Troll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.