Mongo (Mung) Beans and Eskrimadors

Discussion in 'General' started by baganing_balyan, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baganing_balyan

baganing_balyan New Member

I am both-- a tough cockroach who can survive anywhere and a feared troll, a giant in Norse mythology.

2. Brock

Brock Asha'man

I doubt you'll survive here much longer with your present attitude. As for feared, well scnce you're too afraid to answer a simple question such as the names of the 12 arts you claimed to have so much knowledge in, or the number of years in those arts, why should you be feared? Why does it matter? Because if I'm to believe you over the 40 or so guys and gals on here that have been doing these arts since I was a youngin, and possibly even before I was born, you better provide some better credentials than they have.

3. baganing_balyan

why are you interested of my background? is that a prerequisite in this forum-- to reveal himself or herself?

Okay... I am a master of... origami, ikebana, bonsai and Gong Fu-- chinese tea ceremony.

I hope that helps. One more thing, I won't be talking about black holes because I am not an astrophysicist. I also don't dance ballet. I am not a ballerina.

now, let's go back to the topic-- BS's of some FMAists.

4. Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard Darth Vindicatus Supporting Member

I wasn't aware this forum was here for such things. You might be confusing FMAT with another forum, but I doubt you'll be welcome there too as they are a lot less polite with trolls.

5. Brock

Brock Asha'man

I've already stated why we're intersted in your background. You just seem to choose to ignore it for whatever reason. Is it required? No, but as I stated if you want to be taken for credible, then you must establish some sort of credibility. So far the sarcastic and egotistical attitude you've been displaying is doing nothing for you, but get your ideas ingored as the babbling of a child.

6. baganing_balyan

C'mon. I won't be talking about weapons if all I know are marbles, slings, and tops.

Let's change the mindset in FMA. One of the best practitioners of FMA would rather say he was good in hustle than saying he was trained by a Muslim Shaolin Monk in the Philippines or that he was a super duper grand master or that he killed a Visayan dragon that spit acid.

I could list all my martial arts as my background... anybody can do that-- lying. It's not my style.

I always believe that the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

7. The Game

The Game Pain

This person is suffering from serious delusions of adequacy.

:schild30: :whip: :moon:

Go away little kid. This is a grown up place. The playground for things like you is down the pipe :Flush:

Bye Bye now little kid. Try not to get hurt out there.

8. baganing_balyan

If I am a little kid, you must be a baby.

well... since you are interested of my background not my ideas... I recommend you to go to facebook or Myspace.

Back to the topic please.

The owner of this forum is not close-minded as to ban me because you don't like me and you have nothing to say about my views.

Even if I am banned, I won't be silenced.

9. Brock

Brock Asha'man

True, but if I list my background as an instructor in Senkotiros Arnis at least 2 people on this forum can vouche for me. so if you don't want to provide arts, then show me. Got a Youtube clip, or something on Myspace, maybe?

10. baganing_balyan

I guess I have to ignore all your baiting before i get banned.

In time, when i have said a lot, you will know.

telling you who i am means silencing myself.

The tellers of truth, specially when they are alone, need to lurk in the dark temporarily. When everything is over, voila... the light at the end of the tunnel.

11. Brock

Brock Asha'man

True, if he bans you for anything it'll be your attitude. Maybe if you stop trying to come off as superior to everyone with your cryptic little nonsensicle sayings disguised as wisdom, then you may be a bit more well recieved.

12. baganing_balyan

that's really your perception of me, but i never said i am superior. i have not even called myself a master.

imagine this:

i was banned because they did not know me and they did not want to hear my views. how much more if they know me? what are they going to do?

send a battalion of girlfriends and wives wielding blades and sticks?

the thing is that don't focus on the messenger, attack the message.

in fighting, you don't need to dwell much on your opponent's size, skin color, hair length, etc, attack his moves, what he knows, and his offense.

In traditional Filipino fighting, a human being or his body is reduced to joints and points. I learned a long time ago, that to defeat an enemy, never think of him as a human being but a flesh.

13. The Game

The Game Pain

Right. I'm going to hunt around on kidbook or myspam for you. NAH! Get a real website kid.

Maybe the owners haven't banned you because they like a good joke, and so far you've been the funniest thing I've run into lately.

If you're banned, you'll have been booted from both of the big FMA boards, and you ran away from MartialTalk like the coward you are, so I doubt they want you. So where else is there Kid? You can try ********o or map. You'll fit in well at either.

14. baganing_balyan

one more thing: a troll has no passion for truth.

15. The Game

The Game Pain

More inane gibberish from the kid.

16. baganing_balyan

real website?

mmmmmmm in blogging, i prefer the content not the graphics.

in fighting, I prefer the effectiveness than theatrics.

in philosophy, i prefer the mind than the brain.

in religion, I prefer love than god.

17. The Game

The Game Pain

Ok, I looked. Big deal. Uneducated blatherings on a little kids toy blog. Shouldn't you be in school now or are you out for the summer and have nothing to do because no one else will play wif u? maybes ifs I types lak dis youse can haz chezbuger? :rofl:

18. baganing_balyan

Wow! That's a typical prejudice from a foreigner.

I ain't "ten dollars love you long time."

I can fold a ten dollar-bill though and use it as a projectile paper blade. It's good for eyes.

19. The Game

The Game Pain

Can the racism crap Kid. I called you unedumacated, a blowhard and a child. I didn't call you a whore, though you might be too stupid to understand that.

20. PG Michael B

PG Michael B Oso Grande

From a foreigner?... Unless you are unruthful as to your location (which says Los Angeles) then a jab at being a foreigner would not make sense. If you are untruthful about location I would ask, why?

It saddens me to see this forum going down hill. Racial remarks, hate filled rhetoric etc....perhaps it is time I simply move on and close my account here. Life is way to short for this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.