Mike, We are Having Fun!!

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by medic, Jun 21, 2008.

1. medic

medic Junior Member

We are having a great time with GM Nene. It is amazing how much you can learn and how much fun you can have. GM Nene is having a good time especially when he is throwing John around repeatedly :biggrinbo. It is also wonderful that we can put some faces to names here on FMATalk. I met John(Sulong), Karl(Karl on this board who is from Germany), Steve (Kali Cowboy) and Brian(Brain R VanCise). We have two more days of fun and pain.

2. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Hey Medic it was really nice to meet you, Steve, Karl, John at the seminar. Hopefully we will be able to hook up again and get some more training in. I am very envious of you guy's being able to train with Grand Tuhon Tortal for all the camps day's. One short day was simply not enough!

3. jigoku

jigoku New Member

Pulverized

For those of you who could not make it, here are some photos of John being, well for lack of a better word, pulverized.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. jigoku

jigoku New Member

Group photo

[​IMG]

5. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Hey Jose thanks for showing the photos. It was a pleasure training at your training hall. [​IMG]

6. Karl

Karl New Member

Nice time in CHicago

Hey Guys, I came back yesterday to Germany but somehow was not able to post yesterday..
    The seminar in Chicago was amazing, I really enjoy my time there with all of you.....I didnt expect to met such a friendly people before I went there...Training with GM Nene was as always unique, he has a special way to teach and it doesnt matter how many times someone will ask he will still show and repeat when something is not so clear...If he doesnt talk than he moves and when he moves is amazing the way he does....
    Was nice to know so many people there like John, Jose, Steve, Shaun, Brian, Norman and MIke Snow and many many more of course..etc....
    If ever you guys in the states have the time to go to one of GM Nene's seminars, than do that....you will learn a lot and will enjoy the time learning with him and the other Guys.
    Thanks again and hope to see you again next time....

PD: John how is your back feeling...hehe

7. NAGA

NAGA Member

A Great group!

Hello Everybody,
    I cannot express how postitive the atmospere for training was... What a great group! We wll post more pictures of me either being thrown or pulverized in the near future, and I really need a day off so how about ther rest of you guys chime in a little! Thanks, too Karl for posting...

Thanks,
    John