Mike,having fun yet?

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by medic, Jun 14, 2008.

1. medic

medic Junior Member

Just seeing how your weekend with GM Nene is going and if you could post some teasers for us folks going to Chicago next week.

Shaun

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I was there yesterday and today (watching my son participate as I am recovering from surgery). We had lots of people today, including pesilat whom I have seen on-line for a long time but never met in person.

It seems like a little bit of everything was covered--knife vs. stick, empty-hand vs. knife, knife vs. knife--and of course everyone got a good share of Mr. Tortal's personal attention as usual! Tomorrow is the cook-out for his birthday celebration (plus more training). I wish I could have worked out!

3. pesilat

pesilat Junior Member

Different Mike - but I had good fun today and am looking forward to tomorrow.

Nice to see GM Nene again (been 11 years since I saw him) and nice to finally meet Mike Snow and arnisador.

Mike

4. medic

medic Junior Member

Appreciate the replies, cannot wait to see GM live instead of just on DVD.

Shaun

5. NAGA

NAGA Member

I had a blast...

Hello Everybody,
    I had a blast yesterday with everybody!

Thanks,
    John

6. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

It was good to meet you yesterday, sulong! I don't know about you, but I'm still full after that picnic.

7. NAGA

NAGA Member

I actually, true too form took food home with me, who knew Mike could cook like that.. or that I could eat that much! Nevertheless, Sir I enjoyed meeting everyone and I hope to see you soon.

Thanks,
    John

8. kuntawguro

kuntawguro -== Banned ==-

Sorry I couldn't make it
    . Last weekend was my birthday and had plans with Chuck Pippin. This weekend I am the head ref at a full contact event. Oh well, there will always be a next time. Maybe
    Buzz

9. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Hey Buzz,

We will miss you in Chicago. Have a good time keeping everyone in line at the event. [​IMG]

10. kuntawguro

kuntawguro -== Banned ==-

11. medic

medic Junior Member

Hey Buzz, that collapse looks familiar. I am glad you showed that to us At Brian's.