Master Elmer

Discussion in 'Lightning Scientific Arnis' started by Shaun, May 6, 2008.

1. Shaun

Shaun New Member

To Tom and Edwin.

The FMA world and Lightning in particular will be a lesser place for having lost Master Elmer Ybanez.

To paraphrase:'at the rising of the sun,we will remember him,and at the setting of the sun,we will remember him'

Mabuhay L.S.A.I. at LESKAS

2. Supremo

Supremo New Member

Thank you Shaun, we do miss him. All we have are good memories of him and Mang Ben doing bigay tama. LSAI is very lucky to have other lightning masters who diligently continue to teach the great art of Lightning Scientific Arnis International, one of them is Master Shaun Porter.

3. Supremo

Supremo New Member

4. Banakun

Banakun New Member

Yep. Maestro Elmer was THE MAN... just like Mang Ben...

I sorely miss him too. He was my mentor, before Mang Ben. He laid the strong foundations. I wouldn't be who I am if it wasn't for him. The fact that Mang Ben didn't have much to add or change in me is testament to the quality of teaching Maestro Elmer dished out.

Thank you Maestro Elmer....

5. Supremo

Supremo New Member

Hello Nols,

Kamusta? I'll be flying to CDO this coming Tuesday, hopefully I could train with you if time permits it. Thanks!

Tom

6. Spunjer

Spunjer New Member

yo nols,
    wassup bro?
    remember me? this is ron, from ohio. not sure when i'm going back (would love to!), but when i do, would love to hook up with you again for some more crash course. i only wish i could train some more from you! you're a great instructor...

7. Banakun

Banakun New Member

Hello Ron!

Of course I remember you! How have you been? It's been a long time man! So what have you been up to? Still continuing your BJJ lessons?

Hey, tell me when you'll be back here. It would be a pleasure to train with you again!

Keep in touch dude!

Nols

8. Spunjer

Spunjer New Member

nols, it's great to hear from you again, my friend. slowing down a little on the martial arts scene but otherwise everything is just fine on this side.
    will definitely hook up with you next time i'm in town.
    ingat