Maryland Open?

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by ryangruhn, Dec 25, 2005.

1. Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman FMA Talk Founder Supporting Member

Ryan-

In all fairness to Apolo, I think you should bring your concerns to Apolo and give him the opportunity to make things right. A tournament host can’t fix a problem if he doesn’t know about it. The other thing is knowing what you’re looking for. Are you looking for FMA or MMA stick fighting?

2. ryangruhn

ryangruhn New Member

I think its best if the issue is just let go. I was simply looking for the same thing they had last year (as I mentioned before – what they promoted). I know this thread has been brought to his attention and if he wishes to contact me that is his choice. I have no reason of contacting him. Money is not an issue but if he does wish to apologize (no pun intended :lookaroun ) I am not going to contact him just to get one. The damage morally and ethically is done and he knows this. The ball is in his court if he wishes to make things right. I am a very forgiving person and at this point could care less about the situation. Could we all come to an agreement just to move on away from this thread?

Gruhn

3. PeteNerd

PeteNerd Member

Hey man, I'm just giving you a hard time. I do computer support and it took me a bit of fiddling to get the clip to play. If you're ever around philly let me know. We can try to beat each other up or something :)

Peter

4. ryangruhn

ryangruhn New Member

Haha,
    It's all good!

Gruhn