Lucaylucay kali/jkd group class in so illinois

Discussion in 'JKD-Kali' started by wesbennett100, Apr 16, 2009.

1. wesbennett100

wesbennett100 New Member

Just droppin by the forum to let anyone know who might be interested.
    We (the Lucaylucay Kali/JKD Assoc) have started a group class at the Lake of Egypt (near Marion) in Southern Illinois. The class meets on private property on Thursday evenings from 6-8pm... and yes-- I have a bit of trouble gettin it on time--always seem to run the class over a bit... hahalol. Bring your gear, a sense of humour, and a willingness to learn/train and join us.
    All are invited.. No problems, No BS, No Politics.. we train, we sweat, we learn.
    For more info and directions contact Josh, the property owner, @ 618 922 8447 or email me at villalucaykali@mychoice.net
    We will cover both Lucaylucay and Hartsell curriculums.
    God bless and train well.
    -wes bennett
    Midwest Regional Dir. LK/JA
    TEMUJIN USA/INTERNATIONAL

2. tim_stl

tim_stl Junior Member

st. louis is a short drive away- i'll spread the word about your class. i know some people who may be interested.

tim

3. robertlk808

robertlk808 Member

Sweet, the next time Im back home in Belleville, IL I'll make it a point to come visit. Met Guro Ted several times through Kelly Worden while living in WA.

4. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Good luck!

5. wesbennett100

wesbennett100 New Member

Update on Group class

Class is goin well... havin a ton of fun and gettin a great workout. Forgot how much I missed a group class andthe energy from it. All are welcome... and we are about to start another class in Johnston City (about 10 miles from Lake of Egypt).
    God bless
    -wes

6. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Great news!

7. khand50

khand50 New Member

i am way up by interstate 80 and 180. if i ever get down that way ill stop by and say hi. do you know of anyone in the peoria or moline area teaching filipino arts? ive got some background with them but would always like more...thanks.

8. EliasPFS

EliasPFS New Member

hi i saw your post and i was wondering if i can get any info on Ted Lucaylucay and Larry Hartsells curriculum, and how they "differ" from what Guro Dan teaches?