LSAI/ LESKAS in Ohio?

Discussion in 'Lightning Scientific Arnis' started by Spunjer, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Spunjer

Spunjer New Member

just a shot in the dark with a bit of optimism:

any LSAI/LESKAS practitioner or instructor around here in Ohio?

2. Shaun

Shaun New Member

I would like to say Yes,but no,there is no L.S.A.I. or LESKAS in Ohio,as far as I am aware.
    Maybe some of the other guys know of some.

3. Brian Johns

Brian Johns Junior Member

If you're in Columbus, Ohio, try the Hilliard Martial Arts Center...website is www.hmac.com

I lived in Ohio for virtually all my life before moving to Toronto for family reasons and FMAs is very difficult to find in Ohio. Let's say that Ohio is not exactly a hotbed of FMAs. However, if you look around carefully, you can find a club here and there. I can tell you that I've never heard of anybody teaching Lightning Scientific Arnis in Ohio.

Take care,
    Brian

4. Spunjer

Spunjer New Member

hi brian

i believe the one on hilliard is modern arnis. there used to be a jkd based FMA in grove city, where i started, but eversince i went back to p.i. and trained under guro nols, i've been wanted to pursue LSAI/LESKAS.
    i'm kinda hoping someone who has that background is here in ohio; even if i can only be his training dummy/partner, lol...

5. KaliGman

KaliGman Professional Man at Arms

Ohio

I am being transferred to Ohio in the near future (next few months). Perhaps, once I get a school established (this is in the works now) I can sponsor a seminar by Shaun, once he decides to do his "U.S.A. Tour." I'm not sure if the timing will work out, but it would be interesting.

6. Shaun

Shaun New Member

FMA in Ohio,Lightning and Albo Kali Silat

Hey Jon,I am still waiting for Bruce Springsteen's agent to give me a call and make me an offer,LOL.,but seriously,there are a couple of things which should get me to Texas and California.

On a separeate note,and this is for you SPUNJER,check out KaliGman's new school in Ohio,you will not be disappointed. Albo Kali Silat and Jon = great FMA.

7. KaliGman

KaliGman Professional Man at Arms

Thanks for the praise and endorsement Shaun.

Jon