Looking for information on

Discussion in 'General' started by Leopard, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Leopard

Leopard New Member

Can anyone tell me anything about this school? Sankando Kai Karate Do Mordern Arnis

They have flyers all over my home town saying they are opening here but on the website I found for them ( listed under Eternal River School) there is little to no information until you say yo will be a member.

They do say you can make it to black belt in their organization in a year.

I have tried tracing Facebook leads and Google search but am finding so little all I can say is MCDOJO

thanks for any help on this

2. Leopard

Leopard New Member

On the above Post you may also call me with information at 413 336 0841

again thanks for any help

3. Leopard

Leopard New Member

4. Leopard

Leopard New Member

Well no information seems to be forthcoming about these people.
    I contacted Remey Jr.'s group the other day via e-mail asking about the group mentioned in the above posts and I gat no information from them even though the group is mentioned in RemyJr.'s list of AFFILIATED schools that teach their system.
    Is it that no one reads the e-mail sent there or that they do not know who they have listed or that they do not care enough to answer emails. Or is it that anyone can say they teach under him if they pay the dues each year

5. jwinch2

jwinch2 Member

Do you have a link to the group's website?

6. Leopard

Leopard New Member

7. jwinch2

jwinch2 Member

8. Leopard

Leopard New Member

My thoughts exactly. Thanks for taking a look.

I have been hoping to get a reply back on the email i sent to the MARIPPO WEB SITE but as of today i still have not received a reply and its been 5 days.

9. jwinch2

jwinch2 Member

No problem. My Spidey-senses were tingling the moment I started reading their website. Very possibly total bullshido and almost certainly new-age spiritual gobbledygook mixed in with some sort of made up system.