Looking for a Better Martial Arts school???

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by ARNIS MAN, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ARNIS MAN

ARNIS MAN New Member

Hello everyone!!! Have you heard JUJITSU MARTIAL ARTS? Please visit this website.www.shihanhenry.com.

The instructor is SHIHAN TIM HENRY..He holds :
    Canadian Sport Jujitsu Director WMAG (World Martial Art Games)
    Canadian Director International Sports Jujitsu Association
    Head Coach Team Canada
    7th degree black belt in Combat Jujutsu
    5th Dan Ketto Ryu Jujutsu
    Black Belt Morganti Jujutsu (Sao PauloBrazil)
    Gracie Jujutsu 5 yrs
    Small Circle Jujutsu 5yrs
    ITF/WTF Tae Kwon Do 3rd Dan
    Yoshikan Aikido 2nd Dan
    Wing Chun Kung Fu Black Sash
    Golden Gloves Boxing
    Tenshi Goju Kai Karate Do 4th Dan
    Chinese Chi Kung/Dim Hseu Dim Mak (Poison Hand)
    Arnis/Escrima Filipino Stick Fighting-Chief Instructor (Punong Guro)
    5 Styles of Arnis:
    Solo Baston, Doble Baston, Espad Y Daga, Doble Daga, Mano De Mano

Thank you and Have a good day to all!!!!

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

That's a lot of black belts.

3. tellner

tellner New Member

Let's take a closer look...

Two administrative titles and head coach of an organization which doesn't seem to leave much of a web footprint

Whose Combat Jujutsu? There are several. The other three seem to be very new styles. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, some of the best are. But it's worth noting.

Five years in each but no ranking.

Those are well known quantities

Depends very much on who taught him and what that guy's standards are.

A lot of people claim this. It's hard to verify. Was he ranked? What was his win/loss record?

Where did he get his Qigong, and which sort is it? Why is it mentioned in the same breath as Dim Mak?
    He is also a bit coy about his Arnis, who he trained with, how long, and so forth.

My guess is that he's got some solid skills in a few things. But he's not guilty of false modesty and isn't averse to adding flavor of the week to his marketing ;)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  4. ARNIS MAN

ARNIS MAN New Member

Hmmmmm!!!!

Hey guys!!
    Thanks for all your messages. If you want to find out more about him you can log in to his website... He has several school in CANADA.. Heres his website.www.shihanhenrym.com/www.worldflightcanada.com
    You can check his other website too...I knew all of you doubting lol. But its better to go and find out in his website and ask all the information about him... He is building a 340 simulator too..And he is going to do worldflight this november..

Enjoy guys...Thanks

5. ARNIS MAN

ARNIS MAN New Member

The asnwer to all your doubts!!!

Heres his video posted in you tube http//:www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fvqT35P0UE
    Hope you have peace of mind now guys....You can ask more info about him if you log in to his website...

Thank you and Good day

6. ARNIS MAN

ARNIS MAN New Member

Hey guys!!
    Thanks for all your messages. If you want to find out more about him you can log in to his website... He has several school in CANADA.. Heres his website.www.shihanhenrym.com/www.worldflightcanada.com
    You can check his other website too...I knew all of you doubting lol. But its better to go and find out in his website and ask all the information about him... He is building a 340 simulator too..And he is going to do worldflight this november..

Enjoy guys...Thanks

7. ARNIS MAN

ARNIS MAN New Member

The asnwer to all your doubts!!! Heres his video posted in you tube http//:www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fvqT35P0UE
    Hope you have peace of mind now guys....You can ask more info about him if you log in to his website...

Thank you and Good day

8. tellner

tellner New Member

• The link to his site doesn't work.
    • I see a short video with someone demonstrating some standard JJ and Kenpo technique.
    • It is not "the asner to all" my doubts or even my previous observations.
    • Come clean, now. What is your relationship to the guy and his organization or style?

9. ARNIS MAN

ARNIS MAN New Member

Ok here is the website again.. My relationship him is he is my shihan..I learn martial arts from him thats why i know he is good. Here is the website...www.shihanhenry.com or if you cant still log in then type this in your google search..Shihan Henry's Academy of Martial Arts.
    Thank you

10. ARNIS MAN

ARNIS MAN New Member

I tried to log in to the website its working..I dont know how you log in...But you can try again....ill type again to make sure...www.shihanhenry.com

11. tellner

tellner New Member

Ah, so this is just an advertisement. Got it. No need to say anything else. I know exactly what to expect now.

The URL still doesn't work.

And no, I'm not looking for a better martial arts school. If I were Team Quest is fifteen minutes drive from here. There's Systema, Silat, various FMA, BJJ, Krabi Krabong and any number of other things taught by instructors with no need inflate their resumes within a couple hours.

12. ARNIS MAN

ARNIS MAN New Member

you sound bitter huh...Anyway This resume has been made many years ago...Coz this Martial arts instructor has been teaching for many years..if you cant get n to his website then something wrong with your computer...You have to buy a better computer...Good day

13. ARNIS MAN

ARNIS MAN New Member

you sound bitter huh...Anyway This resume has been made many years ago...Coz this Martial arts instructor has been teaching for many years..if you cant get n to his website then something wrong with your computer...You have to buy a better computer...Good day here you try this other website he has.www.worldflightcanada.com If your in already open up this website and check for jujutsu school. I just want to show you that his resume is not made for just a second...Maybe your just jealous because theres better instructor than you....And the other thing theres no need to comment anything,if you dont want this school then fine..You dont need to judge other peoples ability..Ok if you dont believe its fine....Its not my problem..I know the truth better than you...
    Chill out my friend....This forum is for everyone....This forum is for those who share the same desire and not to share their jealousy....

14. tellner

tellner New Member

Bitter? No.
    Skeptical? Definitely.

Whenever I see that many high ranking certificates it's a serious caution.

When someone comes up to me and says "Say, friend! Are you looking to ditch your teacher and trade him in for a new model? Have I got a deal for you!" the warning meter pegs.

And when a two minute clip of someone demonstrating application is supposed to answer any questions I might have it doesn't do anything to help the matter.

Like I said, I'm sure he has skills. But the pitch is a little rough. And I've seen things like this too many times to rush out and buy into them.

That's about all I have to say on the subject.

15. ARNIS MAN

ARNIS MAN New Member

THe short clip you've seen is just part of his whole project.. He just posted it there for his friends and not for everyone...He is working on a video for their next project who is a Martial arts instructor in ENGLAND. Anyway, like i said i know the whole truth better than you,coz he is my instructor and i learned lots from him. Im not the only students that graduated under him..Theres more...By posting his website here im just trying to show my gratitude for someone like him who is good not only for his martial arts but in treating his students well too..I learned so much from him. He is a good SHIHAN.. Your doubt is not my problem anymore....and since your doubting in the first place you shouldn't comment to my posting.

Good day...

16. blindside

blindside student

Your shihanhenry URL isn't working.

17. ARNIS MAN

ARNIS MAN New Member

I don't know but i tried to click that website but its working...www.shihanhenry.com
    I just click that and there it brings me to his website...But you can try to go in his worldflight canada website..www.worldflightcanada.com
    Once you go in that site click world flight canada fund raising world vision..its the first you can see..Then when your in the main website you scroll down and check the round with jujutsu in it...Hope youll be bale to go in..thank you

18. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Yeah, it makes me wonder too. In some cases there's a good explanation. In others, it's a warning sign.

19. ARNIS MAN

ARNIS MAN New Member

If most of you can't still log in i think the better way is to type this www.shihanhenry.com in google box search..That will bring you to his website for sure...Coz i tried logging in and theres no problem.

20. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I can't get in via Google either, though they do have a cached version of the page:

Eh...this is a bit hyperbolic, no?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.