Lightning worldwide

Discussion in 'Lightning Scientific Arnis' started by Shaun, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Just an update on the international aspect of Lightning.
    We have Master Jon Escudero in Israel doing excellent work bringing Mang Ben's art to that part of the world(and from what I can gather enjoying himself throughly,nice one Jon).
    We have strong interest in Germany with some talented and very experienced Arnisadors learning Lightning.
    To date we have had one seminar in Germany with a strong possibility of another in July.This will be teaching German Police on one day and martial artists on another day,with a different emphasis on what is being taught.
    We also have Lightning in Australia,where one of Master Romy Valenzuela's students teaches.
    Hopefully we can get more Lightning in the U.S.We already have some excellent LESKAS in Seattle.
    Ingat.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  2. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Sorry should read "with a different emphasis on what is being TAUGHT"

3. GLENNLOBO

GLENNLOBO New Member

hey Shaun. the friendship demonstrated throughout the Lightning Brethren is fantastic to witness.. covering time and geography. training for the sake of the art, and spreading Mang Ben's amazing art around the world. looking forward to seeing more of it in the future. Keep up the good work

4. Ryno

Ryno New Member

Outstanding! It's great to know that the art is continuing to grow.

5. GLENNLOBO

GLENNLOBO New Member

Shaun is working to spread the art and show people the beauty power and technical graces of this amazing art. i hope we can do this throughout europe in the near future..i have a silat class in Romania and would like to introduce it there, and maybe america.. in germany we did a dual seminar silat and lightning so if there are any takers drop shaun or i a line.

6. lightning

lightning New Member

Hello po Master Shaun,warmest greetings po,just an update on sir Jon,he even held a mini LEMA cup there and i think the group is getting larger and larger,with people getting more interested in Lightning,we now have a new LSAI Israel family there and still growing, thank you po,again.:)

7. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Hi lightning.It is good to hear from you.Thanks for the update on Master Jon.
    I was beggining to thinks he was missing in action ha,ha.

How is the training at Diliman?I am looking forward to training with you guys again soon at 'sunday school'.Hopefully Master Jon will be back by then.

It is great to hear it is going so well in Israel.

8. lightning

lightning New Member

Don't worry po Master Shaun, I doubt that Sir Jon is missing in action,he just might be around here somewhere,just observing our comments and posts here.:angel:

Were ok naman po,here in Diliman, Master Shaun,even though Master Jon is away in Israel, were still training here in sunday school.

Hopefully nga po Sir Jon will be back then, when you come back here,were all looking forward to seeing you again,but it also our honor to able to train with you po , and as always your always welcome in your sunday school family:)

9. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Thanks for the kind words lightning and as always warm and welcoming Filipino
    hospitality.

I am looking forward to seeing you guys again at 'sunday school'

Ikumusta mo ako sa yung kapatid ng Lightning diyan.

10. lightning

lightning New Member

Ok po Master Shaun,masusunod po.:)