Lightning Scientific Arnis And Lincah Silat Seminar

Discussion in 'Lightning Scientific Arnis' started by Shaun, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Supremo

Supremo New Member

I know someday these baluts will save my life, if somebody challenges me to a duel I would challenge him to a balut eating contest, hehe!

2. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

Well..,I've eaten raw quail egg atop tobiko (flying fish roe) sushi...maybe one of these days I'lll get the courage to try balut. :D

3. Supremo

Supremo New Member

Oh you should Karol, me and the LSAI guys will teach you the proper way to eat balut, you see there are 13 basic ways to open a balut and the 12 methods of eating it, hehe!

4. Christian

Christian New Member

So, the seminar is over and ... what shall I say? It was just great. Thank you very much Shaun and Glenn for everything.

Regards
    Christian

5. JoeBrandt

JoeBrandt Member

It was great to being there...

Best to you
    Joe

6. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Future Frankfurt seminar

Thanks to Christian for holding the seminar.Glenn and I had a great time.
    Thanks to all you guys for coming along.Everyone worked really hard,which the seminar made particularly enjoyable for both Glenn and myself.

There may be another seminar in Frankfurt over the last weeekend in July.
    Watch these spaces and we will let you know as soon as possible.

7. GLENNLOBO

GLENNLOBO New Member

Indeed we did. the guys there were really friendly welcoming and ready to learn. Christian was a fantastic host, and an obviously dedicated martial artist. i hope i can come out again..

where else in EUROPE will you get a Lightning master teaching anyway, but some silat thrown in..

thanks again Christian. (where were the rest of you!!)

8. Christian

Christian New Member

Hi Glenn,

I am very confident that we will repeat that seminar, it was great to have you and Shaun here.

I will be in England in July - I hope we will see us there.

Regards
    Christian

9. GLENNLOBO

GLENNLOBO New Member

if you let me know the dates i'll make sure i'm free.(you know my situation) you are welcome to come and train with me while youre over.july the weather is better than now.. dont fancy training outside with the wind blowing off the north sea.. i train indoors!!!

10. Christian

Christian New Member

It will probably be 19th and 20th of July. I guess Shaun will call you anyway to arrange a meeting, but maybe we shouldn´t bore the public with this and organize this via PN or e-mail :)

Regards
    Christian