Lameco Eskrima; September 25, 1981

Discussion in 'Lameco' started by Guro Dave Gould, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Guro Dave Gould

Guro Dave Gould LAMECO ESKRIMA SYSTEM

Hi guys,

I hope that all are well and that everyone is keeping challenged by their daily training.

I just wanted to state that today is the 29th anniversary of Lameco Eskrima which coincides with the Birthday of our Founder; Punong Guro Edgar G. Sulite. He would have been 53 years old today.

Train well guys, ciao.

Regards,
    Guro Dave Gould.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
  2. silat1

silat1 Active Member

Guro Dave,
    Today is a day to be well remembered as there have been several individuals who were born on this day also.. To name a few, Sid Ascunsion from Kajukenbo, Pak Victor Dethouars from Dethouars Serak and of course, yours truly (Me). Congratulations on the anniversary and those within the Lameco Eskrima group, keep up the good work in maintaining the vision that Punong Guro Edgar had with your group..

3. Guro Dave Gould

Guro Dave Gould LAMECO ESKRIMA SYSTEM

Bill,

Thank you for the sentiment, it is much appreciated. For what it is worth Happy Birthday to you as well! I know from experience that as one ages Birthdays become less and less significant, replaced by quality of life issues and the eternal pursuit to embrace lifes meaning on a more profound level. Either way enjoy this special day which belongs to you my friend.

Go well, ciao.

Regards,
    Guro Dave Gould.

4. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

That's great!