Lameco Eskrima seminar Guro Wolgang Muller Paris, FRANCE 28 oct 2007

Discussion in 'Lameco' started by fernast, Sep 23, 2007.

1. fernast

fernast Junior Member

Hello,

We will be having Guro Wolgang Muller for a 6 hours Lameco Eskrima seminar in Paris France.
    The seminar is scheduled the 28 th of october 2007.

Guro Muller is among the few to be certified as an instructor by the late Punong Guro Edgar Sulite.

2. Guro Dave Gould

Guro Dave Gould LAMECO ESKRIMA SYSTEM

Great news! I am glad to see Kuya Wolfgang keeping busy. Be sure to give him my best when you see him in October.

For those that do not know Guro Wolfgang Muller is an awesome individual who is very passionate about Lameco Eskrima and he is a great ambassador of the system for fraternal family as well. All who attend this event should leave with a good understanding of our system and a deeper respect for our Founder Punong Guro Edgar G. Sulite.

Good luck and good training to you all! Go well, ciao.

Guro Dave Gould.

3. Roger Agbulos

Roger Agbulos New Member

Great news indeed! This will be an awesome experience for FMA practioners, especially in Europe, to see Lameco Esckrima in action through our brother Kuya Wolfgang!

Your brothers here in L.A. look forward to having you join us in the next reunion...

Good luck!

Roger

4. gagimilo

gagimilo Member

Aaargh!
    Man, how would I like that you had posted this couple of weeks back... Then I would maybe be able to arrange and get my vise for the trip. Anyway, hopefully this will not be the last of it, and I certainly would like to be there next time...

5. fernast

fernast Junior Member

Heelo,

Here is the flyer we did in french, if you need more info in english,you can get me at fernast@neuf.fr.

[​IMG]

6. fernast

fernast Junior Member

Hello,

Just to let you know that we are waiting for the confirmation of a Lameco Eskrima seminar with Guro Muller In Paris, FRANCE early march 2008.

I 'll post the details as soon as we got confirmed.

Regards
    Fernast