Lameco Eskrima International DVD problem

Discussion in 'Lameco' started by rmacvarish, Jul 20, 2008.

1. rmacvarish

rmacvarish New Member

Hello all,

I've got a bit of a problem. I bought some DVDs off the Lameco Eskrima International website quie some time ago and it was burned with the wrong film on it.

After about a month of trying to get some response from the contact email address on the website I finally got through to someone at the phone number listed on my pay pal reciept and was shipped a second copy of "Doblue Stick Fighting, Part 1". However, the second copy is also burned incorrectly. Now, two months later still I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone.

I guess I'm hoping someone from Lameco International monitors this board.

Any assistance anyone can offer in getting this issue resolved or putting me in contact with someone that can reolve the issue is much appreciated.

I'm not looking for my money back or anything. I just want a copy of the DVD I bought.

Thanks, Rich

2. silat1

silat1 Active Member

Question is if your dvd player can accept the code for the area in the world where the dvd was made.. I had some dvds that I picked up that were out of Hong Kong and when I tried to play them in my dvd player, it wouldn't take.. But when I played them on my computer, they worked fine.. Check and see if they are vcds or dvds, that can make a heck of a difference..

Just a pointer