kombatan schools in manila

Discussion in 'Kombatan' started by bousentou, Mar 11, 2010.

1. bousentou

bousentou New Member

Hi! I'm looking for a good kombatan school in manila specifically near Quezon City.
    Any suggestions? I'm really looking forward to learning FMA xD

If this was already posted somewhere then I apologize in advance.
    Thanks!

2. armas

armas Junior Member

If you live near Sta. Mesa you can go to the Central Colleges of the Philippines' Main college. This is the Headquarters of Kombatan run by GM Ernesto "Jan" Presas Jr. If I were you you can visit them. They usually train on saturday afternoons.

3. bousentou

bousentou New Member

i don't live near sta mesa but it only takes me a short while to get there
    can i just go in there and inquire or something?

4. armas

armas Junior Member

YEs you can go there and inquire. Just tell the security guard you are there for Arnis lessons.

5. bousentou

bousentou New Member

some say IPMAF main is at quiapo
    what's the difference in CCP?

**oh yeah I PMed you the other day..I asked something :D

6. armas

armas Junior Member

It's been awhile since I went to the HQ in Quiapo at the Globe building corner of Raon and Quezon blvd. I am not sure who teaches there anymore. At least at CCP I know who teaches there. So just go and check out both. See which one suits your taste. You will have to decide on your own. If I were you go this week. See it first hand. I dont know their schedule. Just drop by at CCP on a saturday to make sure.

7. bousentou

bousentou New Member

Thanks!

8. Markg

Markg New Member

hi bousentou I like to thank you for your interest in our own filipino martial art.I'm mark from ccp kombatan student of Grandmaster Ernesto Presas Jr. You can contact me @ 09279519613 if your going to drop by in our Gym so that I can also inform GMJ. We do have trainings on Wed. @ 1pm and Sat. also @ 1 pm or earlier. Thanks again hope to see you soon

9. junix

junix New Member

Hi Markg, I'd like to know if you still conduct Kombatan lessons in CCP.