Kombatan Camp 2009

Discussion in 'Kombatan' started by Richard Haye, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Richard Haye

Richard Haye New Member

Does anyone know when the IPMAF camp is in 2009? I wanna bring some Norwegian Vikings to the camp.

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I'm sure Mr. Hartman knows! Let's hope he notices this thread.

3. Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman FMA Talk Founder Supporting Member

I'm waiting for the dates so I can update the IPMAF site. It should be the last two weeks of April. Once I get the exact dates I will post them.

4. TomiH

TomiH New Member

5. johnzag

johnzag Junior Member

Those dates look a little long that is nearly 2.5 weeks. The last 3 camps have gone for a max of 2 weeks normally a little shorter.. I would expect a later start date .. could be wrong wouldn't be the first time!

6. TomiH

TomiH New Member

That is a information what i get from Master Michael Ermac.

7. johnzag

johnzag Junior Member

If it came from Master Michael then the dates are probably on the money!

8. TomiH

TomiH New Member

9. johnzag

johnzag Junior Member

Looking forward to camp should be a lot of fun.

10. Heikki Martikainen

Heikki Martikainen New Member

Does anyone have information that confirms the given dates for the IPMAF Camp 2009?

- Is the 20th of April the date we travel from Manila to Hinigaran or is it the date when the training starts? (That would make April 19th the travel day).
    - Is the price the same as previous years?
    - Is the same equipment included?
    - Any further information would also be appreciated.

Since we try to bring some students from Sweden, Norway and Finland (that's my students and Master Johan Skalbergs students from Sweden, Richie Hayes students from Norway and Tomi Harells gang from Finland) we need more information pretty soon for the planning of vacations, travelling and other preparations...

I will email these questions to Mr Mike Bowers since his emailadress is posted on the link above. Maybe he is able to give more answers...

//Heikki

11. johnzag

johnzag Junior Member

Heikki let me know if you hear anything.. Also would be worth dropping a mail to Andy he may already have heard from GM or Master Mike.

12. JBrainard

JBrainard Arnis Yellow/Green belt

Master Mike should know. He talks to GM Ernesto quite a bit.

13. GM Juerg Ziegler

GM Juerg Ziegler New Member

Kombatan / IPMAF Camp 2009 Philippines

Hallo everybody

After a telephone call today GM Ernesto A. Presas has confirmed the
    exact dates of the 2009 IPMAF/Kombatan Training Camp in the Philippines/Negors at "Presas Beach Resort" as per following:

19th Apr 2009: arrival in Manila, 1 night overnight
    20th April 2009: departure for Negros/Camp

2 weeks training camp at "Presas Beach Resort"

4th May 2009 return flight from Negros to Manila, 1 night overnight in Manila
    5th May 2009 departure from Philippines to go home

Best regards

GM Juerg Ziegler
    Lakan Siyam Kombatan
    IPMAF Chapter Switzerland

14. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Hi Juerg,

If you get a chance you direct us to a place to reserve a spot and also the cost breakdown of the event. Thanks.

15. GM Juerg Ziegler

GM Juerg Ziegler New Member

Hallo Brian

Well, I have not yet the final prize yet from GM Ernesto, but you could simply email him to: ipmaf@hotmail.com

You will only have to arrange your flights to/from Manila, all domestic flights and transfers, accommodation, etc can be arranged via GM Enresto directly.

Best regards

GM Juerg Ziegler
    Lakan Siyam Kombatan
    IPMAF Chapter Switzerland

BTW: I just visited your website - looks great, you also have a big backround in various arts, congrats.

16. GMPRESAS

GMPRESAS New Member

2009 IPMAF/Kombatan Training Camp

Dear Kombatan masters,instructors and students, In response to the growing inquiries on the 2009 Training Camp,please take note of the following dates. This was also sent to your individual emails.19th Apr 2009: All participants must be in Manila , 1 night overnight20th April 2009: departure for Negros Island/CampApril 20 to May 4: 2 weeks training camp at Presas Beach Resort4th May 2009 :return flight from Negros to Manila Those who may want to stay for longer training may do so,it would be free of charge but they must shoulder their food and accomodation expenses. Seminar Fee is still 1,200 US Dollar or 900 Euro and is inclusive of the following: ---- Round trip airfare ticket Manila to Hinigaran (Vice versa)---- Food and Accomodation for 15 days at Presas Beach Resort---- 1 set complete uniform---- 16 pcs. Arnis sticks---- 1 pc. stick bag---- 1 bankaw long stick---- Philippine flag---- 1 pc. Yspada y Daga (Kamagong)---- Training CertificatesTwo weeks extensive training on Presas Style Arnis and Mano-mano and a rare chance of training in a multi- cultural environment. If you have further querries, pls. email at ipmaf@hotmail.com.Regards,GGM PRESAS

17. GMPRESAS

GMPRESAS New Member

Dear Kombatan masters,instructors and students,

In response to the growing inquiries on the 2009 Training Camp,please take note of the following dates. This was also sent to your individual emails.

19th Apr 2009: All participants must be in Manila, 1 night overnight
    20th April 2009: departure for Negros Island/Camp
    April 20 to May 4: 2 weeks training camp at Presas Beach Resort
    4th May 2009 :return flight from Negros to Manila

Those who may want to stay for longer training may do so,it would be free of charge but they must shoulder their food and accomodation expenses.

Seminar Fee is still 1,200 US Dollar or 900 Euro and is inclusive of the following:

---- Round trip airfare ticket Manila to Hinigaran (Vice versa)
    ---- Food and Accomodation for 15 days at Presas Beach Resort
    ---- 1 set complete uniform
    ---- 16 pcs. Arnis sticks
    ---- 1 pc. stick bag
    ---- 1 bankaw long stick
    ---- Philippine flag
    ---- 1 pc. Yspada y Daga (Kamagong)
    ---- Training Certificates

Two weeks extensive training on Presas Style Arnis and Mano-mano and a rare chance of training in a multi- cultural environment.

If you have further querries, pls. email at ipmaf@hotmail.com.

Regards,
    GM PRESAS

18. TomiH

TomiH New Member

19. Richard Haye

Richard Haye New Member

The Vikings are coming!

Thanks for all the information. Looks like I will be bringing around 10 of my students with me. So we are really looking forward to seeing you all again.
    Merry xmas and a happy new year to everyone.