Kelly Worden Seminar in Bedford, IN.

Discussion in 'Seminars & Camps' started by arnisador, Sep 14, 2006.

1. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Ryan Massette is hosting Datu Kelly Worden in Bedford, IN on 20, 21, and 22 October. Topics include Modern Arnis, Renegade JKD, and knife and travel wrench. Contact Mr. Massette at 812-278-9655 for more information!

I recently met Mr. Massette at a local seminar, which is how I learned about this. I hope to attend this seminar!

2. Mao

Mao New Member

This will be a great experience for those who can make it. Kelly is a no nonsense, real world, no BS kind of guy and his teaching is the same way. The material will be top shelf. Kellys work speaks for its self. If you are unfamiliar with him or his body of work, you could visit his website.
    Ryan Massette is a great guy as well, and good to train with. I look forward to doing so again.
    Respectfully,
    Dan McConnell

3. Tarot

Tarot New Member

4. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I just received a note indicating that this event is indeed still on. I am hoping work will let me attend--things have been hectic here.

5. Tarot

Tarot New Member

Should be a pretty decent turn out. Unfortunately I cannot make the seminar. Hopefully Guro Dan will be able to bring some material back with him that he can show us during class.

:bow:

6. Tarot

Tarot New Member

Just bumping this back up. :)

7. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I was there yesterday and had a good time! I can't make it back today, and am unsure about tomorrow. I'll write more later!

8. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Kelly Worden returning to Bedford, IN.

Ryan Massette is hosting Datu Kelly Worden in Bedford, IN on 19 (defensive knife), 20 (Modern Arnis, Wortac), and 21 (Modern Arnis, Wortac/travel wrench) October 2007. Contact Mr. Massette at 812-278-9655 for more information!