Kamagong Walking Sticks

Discussion in 'Product News & Announcements' started by eskrimakaliarnis.com, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Hi All,

I've just had one made for an Eskrimador and got another request so I thought I'd share the finished articles with you. Take a look:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see, the Kamagong is truly amazing. They're 37" long and weigh about 750g / 1 2/3 lbs each.

The best part is I can sell them (the ones on either side) to FMA Talk Forumites for just $69.99.

(That includes worldwide shipping!)

The above are samples so PM me or reply to this thread if you'd like me to get more made as I'm trying to establish demand.

Thanks,

Simon.

2. Christian

Christian New Member

3. Kali Cowboy

Kali Cowboy New Member

Thirty seven inches in to long for me. Can you make them shorter?

4. Thanks Christian :)

Hi Stephen, yes we can make them shorter. They take around 2 weeks to make up and be ready for shipment.

5. Kali Cowboy

Kali Cowboy New Member

32 and 1/2 inches with a rubber tip? The wood slids out to easily on most hard floors.

6. No problem.

Just let me know if it's the one on the left or right?

They all have rubber ferrels securely fastened at the tip. I will take a pic in the morning and add it to this thread.

Simon.

7. Kali Cowboy

Kali Cowboy New Member

I like the one on the left. 32 inches long, and 4 of your best Hawtaw sticks! Please send an invoice to my email and I will pay you via Paypal. Your products are some of the best that I have seen. My teacher likes them, too.
    God Bless,
    Stephen

8. Thanks Stephen. That's always great to hear.

What I'll do is get the stick made (it should atke about 2 weeks) and then raise the invoice when it's delivered. I'll keep you updated.

Simon.

9. Jut got 4 more in of the following design.

[​IMG]

I made a mistake with my numbers too. They're actually $59.99 (with shipping!) for FMA Talk members.

Simon.

10. thorgodofthunder

thorgodofthunder New Member

I am still waiting for you have the Dragon and the strolling walking sticks made up so I can get one or both of them.

11. thorgodofthunder

thorgodofthunder New Member

Today is Aug. 14th and I have been waiting to hear from you about the dragon or the strolling stick that you have listed here in this statement and I am wondering if you have had them made yet and forgot to let me know about them or what.

12. Sorry, I am sure I sent you an email regarding this?

My kamagong carpenter is extremely busy with orders from Europe at the moment. I am taking my yearly vacation next week so I am not ordering anything new until I return in September.

My order levels are at a minimum of around $500 so it's not as if I can order one or two sticks unfortunately.

Sorry for the long lead time, I do aim to order 4 or 5 of each different design when I get back to business and will post in here.

Best wishes,

Simon.

13. edragn

edragn New Member

Hi Simon,
    I am interested in your walking sticks, the one w/ the round knob on top, 36"
    as well as other kamagong products
    let me know on availabilty
    Tom

14. Sending PM Now ;)

15. edragn

edragn New Member

Hi Simon,
    You need to clear out your message box
    Tom

16. I have a few sticks of all 3 designs available for purchase again.

[​IMG]

Simon.

17. Terry Kennedy

Terry Kennedy New Member

Hi. Are youstill able to supply the walking stick with the round top? Regards Terry

18. I can but sold out last week.

Will get some more in 3 - 4 weeks time.

Simon.

19. Terry Kennedy

Terry Kennedy New Member

Great. I'll keep checking back. I will definitely be buying one. Do you accept Paypal?

20. Yep, I can even make you a direct paypal invoice so it's easier than going through the website.

I'll send you a PM when the new batch is made.

Simon.