Kali fitness

Discussion in 'Dog Brothers Martial Arts' started by hullpaul, Mar 17, 2009.

1. hullpaul

hullpaul New Member

Hi all anyone seen the kali fitness dvd if so whats your thoughts on it and anyone got a d/load of it?

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

3. barna284

barna284 New Member

Brief review

I bought this DVD some time ago. It is basically a series of DBMA techniques combined into a cardio workout. It includes both standing and ground exercises and is quite interesting. The DVD includes a recording of one of "Lonely Dog" RittinerĀ“s seminars showing all the moves and variants, as well as a final 25-minute sample routine.

As a newcomer to Kali, I beleive this was a very good purcharse.

4. jwinch2

jwinch2 Member

One important thing to remember is that just because someone is a skilled martial artist, that does not mean that they know anything about conditioning the body or how the body responds to work in the form of exercise. Just as you would seek out a qualified instructor to teach you the skills and strategy of your chosen martial art, you should seek out information on health and fitness from someone qualified to give you that advice.

5. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member

Thank you Arnisador for that gentle reminder.

6. hullpaul

hullpaul New Member

Guro crafty thanks for the gentle reminder thats if its worth having its worth waiting and paying for, am not preforming oral for 20 doller for any one lol

7. Freeform

Freeform New Member

Absolutely! But I have to add that amongst his many skills, Guro Lonely Dog has a vast knowledge of sports specifc training for Real Contact Stick Fighting.

There are so many MA instructors out there that have no idea how to condition the body, I'm just glad that Guro Lonely isn't one of them ;)

The material on dvd is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to his Kali Fitness cirriculum.

But then I'm biased, I was the cameraman ;)

Colin
    aka C-Point Dog