Is PTI Pekti anymore?

Discussion in 'Pekiti-Tirsia Kali' started by Gilla, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erik

erik New Member

Mr. Waid,
    It suprises the hell out of me that a practitioner of your caliber and a representative of PT would resort to ridiculous sarcasm and sharped-tongued jabs at someone whom you have never met and seen demo his skills.
    Wes Tasker is among a handful of long-time MA practitioners out there who has the natural ability and extreme intelligence to absorb the most subtle movements, proper body mechanics, power generation and of course the forms particular to each style of MA he teaches.
    Tuhon Mcgrath gave Guro Tasker an honorable mention on the PTI website under the Instructor Bio section. Willem De Thuoars also mentions him on his website with only a handful of other Instructors qualified to teach his Silat/Kuntao. Besides his obvious credentials, he is a very humble, likable guy. Just like Eddie said, quack like a duck, walks like a duck,oh, whatever.
    Its a real shame that such a fine martial art is plagued with crazy politics.

2. lhommedieu

lhommedieu Senior Member

Wes Tasker

Erik,

While I agree with your assessment of my good friend Wes Tasker, I think that he has decided to keep his name out of the present conversation.

I also agree with Wes that any further discussion of the current matter can only lead nowhere.

Best wishes,

Steve Lamade

3. erik

erik New Member

Mr. Lamade,

I completely agree. Please forget my previous post. I aplogize for my hot-headedness. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Best, Erik

4. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Thread Locked.

On this note of happy agreement, I am closing this thread. Feel free to start new threads on related subjects!

-Arnisador
    -FMAT Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.