Instructors Europe

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by long range, Sep 12, 2010.

1. long range

long range New Member

Hi,

please could I gain some info on any instructors or the highest ranking instructor in Europe teaching DKT Kali.I'm looking to train if possible?

Regards,
    Long Range.

2. NAGA

NAGA Member

Hello,
    You may want too check out Karl Stark in Germany....

Thanks,
    John

p.s. he is on fmatalk.....

3. jwinch2

jwinch2 Member

If you are looking for DTS you can try here though they only list one instructor in Europe who is in France. You appear to be in the UK so that may not be feasible for you.

I would take a look here when you have a moment. It has links for different parts of the UK so that you can try to find something close to you. You may also try contacting Pat O'Malley for a recommendation as he will probably know anyone worth knowing in what appears to me to be a thriving and legitimate UK FMA scene. He is also a member of this forum. This website will have a ton of good info on UK FMA and is definitely worth looking at. I know there are several members of the Bakbakan group located in the UK and several others so hopefully you can find something close to you.

I'm sure there are several others that I am unaware of or forgetting right now. Also, I'm not trying to steer you away from the arts you mentioned, just trying to give you options in case there isn't anyone close so that you can still train without having to travel too far to do it. Depending on where you are located it appears that you are almost spoiled for choice. In fact, I wish I had as many options in training as I am seeing over there so color me a bit jealous.

Good luck in finding a place!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  4. long range

long range New Member

Hi Naga,

Thank you for your help.I will indeed contact Karl.

Long Range.

5. long range

long range New Member

Dear Jwinch2,

Thank you for your help.I have spoken to a few teachers in the UK regarding training with them.

Regards,
    Long Range

6. jwinch2

jwinch2 Member

Great to hear and you are welcome for the help. As I said, PTK and DTS are great systems and I am not trying to steer you away from them in the slightest. However, real world issues to intervene and if there is a great FMA school close by which you will be able to get to on a regular basis and there is no PTK or DTS school anywhere near you then you may find that another system would interest you as well. Depending on where you live in the UK it is such a great place for FMA and all of the systems have so much to offer that I think it would be pretty hard for you to go wrong.

7. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Karl is a really nice guy so good luck and enjoy if you can make things work out!

8. long range

long range New Member

Hi,forgot to ask if you have a contact email for Karl please?Also,could you give me any info on how long Karl has been training in D.K.T?

Thanks,
    Long Range.

9. NAGA

NAGA Member

Hello Long Range,
    Well as far as I know Karl Starke has been training in DTS for about eight years. He can be reached at KARLSTA@yahoo.com Hope this helps and say hello too him from me John...

Thanks...