Instructor in Nevada

Discussion in 'Balintawak' started by markymarkd, Jul 9, 2014.

1. markymarkd

markymarkd New Member

I found one instructor named Paul Falcon who is listed for Nevada. Does anyone know if he is still there and, if so, what school he teaches at?

2. PlumDragon

PlumDragon New Member

markymark,

Your profile says you are in Arizona. Have you moved to Nevada, or still in AZ? I don't know who Paul Falcon is, but we have a Tabimina guy in Las Vegas; Im not sure if he is accepting students right now or not. Additionally, if you are still in AZ, I am teaching south of Denver, CO, and there is also a San Fran group...So, if youre travelling from AZ for training, you have a nice range to choose from.

3. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

4. markymarkd

markymarkd New Member

I'm in the process of moving to Nevada. Probably building a home around Pahrump so Las Vegas is about 1 hour 20 minutes away. I'll have to travel that distance for acting classes so to travel for martial arts it's fine. Going to be studying either Hisardut, Kajukenbo, or traditional jiu jitsu/judo. It ultimately comes down to which one will work for me and my family.

5. markymarkd

markymarkd New Member

Brian, your website is confusing as all getup for me. I'm just looking for escrima since me and my family will be studying either Hisardut, Kajukenbo, or traditional jiu jitsu at another place. Your website seems to be promoting more then what I'm seeking. Or did I read more into it?

6. markymarkd

markymarkd New Member

moving to Nevada. I've seen a few folks in and around Las Vegas. Let me know if the Tabimina instructor teaches at a specific school and which school that is.

7. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Hey no problem. Find the system and teacher you enjoy the most!

8. PlumDragon

PlumDragon New Member

Mark,
    I mentioned it to our instructor in Vegas--Please PM me here or email me at jpwhsv@gmail.com and I will get you in touch with him.

9. silat1

silat1 Active Member

I have a close friend who has a school named Hurricane Martial arts, he teaches systema, penchak silat and also is heavily involved with the MMA there in Vegas.. His name is Frank Monsalve and is well known in the vegas area.. If you go visit his school, tell him Bill from Guam recommended you to the school

10. markymarkd

markymarkd New Member

Bill, is he authorized to teach systema? I only ask because I was just on the official site for systema to day and the only authorized instructor is in Reno.

11. markymarkd

markymarkd New Member