Information Exchange

Discussion in 'Admin Announcements' started by Apollo, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Apollo

Apollo Administrator

We are experimenting with an information exchange with Martial Talk. A couple times each day, we will be pulling over a couple topics from their FMA area, and they will be doing the same from our art specific sections. The idea is to help both sites increase and improve content and membership.

You can respond to the topics here, or go there, or both. Posting on MartialTalk requires that you have an active account there.

Please let us know what you think of this idea.

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Feedback on this is appreciated!

3. Mcura

Mcura New Member

Thus far, the cross-posting between here and MT has been working nicely, IMO. I'm enjoying the cross referencing and narrowing my focus for reading and information. I offer my thanks and congratulations for all those involved.

4. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

My personal opinion (and not my opinion as a moderator), I'm enjoying the cross-posting as well. I'm enjoying the wider mix of topics. :)

5. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I've been moving some of these into other forums where they will hopefully get more attention.

-Arnisador
    -FMAT Admin

6. reydominguez

reydominguez New Member

GM Dantes Roalnd

I am requesting every one to Pray for the Quick recovery of GM Dantes as he was still in the St. Lukes Hospital under opbservation.

Council of Masters