Ilustrisimo USA web site

Discussion in 'Kali Ilustrisimo' started by David F, Jun 3, 2007.

1. David F

David F New Member

Great to see Master Christopher 'Topher' Ricketts finally have his own web site.

Having been privileged to receive some training under the auspices of Master Topher, it is great to see those seeking to learn from this direct and authentic student of GM Antonio 'Tatang' Ilustrisimo featured on the internet. There is a very informative interview and I believe more information coming.

The USA is very fortunate to have a maestro of Master Topher's standing and ilk teaching and just as importantly, one who is as skilled in applying his skills as he is in teaching others.

David

2. David F

David F New Member

3. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Are there other good K.I. sites?

4. Twist

Twist Junior Member

5. armas

armas Junior Member

Cool thanks!

6. Black Grass

Black Grass Junior Member

Hi all,

I am the webmaster for the site. Its still in development and will be adding more content on an on going basis. If you have suggests on things you would like to see we are open to hearing them.

I would like to thank David for providing a great interview he did with Master Topher for Blitz magazine. It answers alot of question people have about the Ilustrisimo style.

Vince
    Kali Ilustrisimo USA

Last edited: Jun 4, 2007
  7. David F

David F New Member

Hi Vince,

There is absolutely no need to thank me for the interview. It is an honor to have been fortunate to train under Master Topher and to assist in helping him receive recognition for not only his skills, but also his character. Incidently Guro Dino Flores was instrumental in assisting me with the interview and for this I thank him.

I will put together a cd of technique sequences I took in the Philippines of Master Topher and Guro Bruce Ricketts demonstrating Kali Ilustrisimo and send it to you by next week.

8. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I am hoping the picture gallery will be expanded!

9. Black Grass

Black Grass Junior Member

Absolutely the gallery will be expanded. I am working on collecting the photos as well as posting some video.

Vince
    aka Black Grass