I should probably introduce myself

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Xue Sheng, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng New Member

Xue Sheng (also on MT) I am a CMA guy, so please forgive the intrusion, i have been lurking on FAMTalk for a little while now.

I am finding FMAs very interesting of late and I may have questions later, but if it is ok with you I am just going to lurk around a bit and read.

2. fangjian

fangjian Jo Dong

Hi Xue Sheng,

I will be hosting a free Balintawak Gathering this year at Kent Falls State Park in CT again. You should come out. You would enjoy the Balintawak style, I think.

Fangjian

3. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Glad to have you here Xue we have a very smart group of FMA practitioner's on this board! Feel free to ask any questions and I am sure that someone will be able to give you a good answer!

4. LegendLoLo

LegendLoLo New Member

Good to know you.
    We'll show you around if you like. Oh and by the way, i would also like to ask some "THINGS" about CMA

5. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng New Member

Thanks, I shall think about it.

Good to be here Brian, and I am sure I will have questions as things progress.

Feel free to ask.

6. Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons Member

Hey Xue!

Welcome to FMATalk. I hope you continue to enjoy your lurking and occasional (* hopefully more *) questions and posts.

Thanks

7. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng New Member

Hey Rich

Thanks for the welcome... so far the lurking has been good :)

8. LegendLoLo

LegendLoLo New Member

It won't be lurking anymore for long.

CMA means Chinese Martial Arts right/wrong? "Even though it is on the name already, ill just ask it anyways"

9. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng New Member

CMA = Chinese Martial Arts