Humble Greetings po sa inyo...

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by mumbakki, Nov 28, 2007.

1. mumbakki

mumbakki Tribe 2nd Elder

magandang araw po sa inyong lahat...
    very warm greetings mga maestros, guros, and filipino arts enthusiasts, from the freezing country of Russia!

ako po'y dugong pilipino, na kahit malayo sa bayan ay nagmamahal pa rin ng tunay at hindi nakalilimot sa lupang kinagisnan. sana ay tanggapin ninyo ako ng buo sa inyong mga puso.

ako po si Daniel Mumbakki Foronda II
    isang negosyante, sports injury therapist, at tapat na tagapagtaguyod ng sining pilipino dito po sa bansang Russo.

nais ko pong makisama sa inyong pagpupulong, kung ako po'y bukas palad ninyong tatanggapin.

maraming salamat po.

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Welcome! How is the FMA situation in Russia?

3. Sabre

Sabre New Member

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to reading your posts.

4. Phil Mar Nadela

Phil Mar Nadela New Member Supporting Member

Kumusta Kababayan Ko!

Welcome kababayan!
    Magandang araw rin sayo kababayan, Maginaw rin ba sa Russia? Minus -20 ngayon dito sa Edmonton. Pasensya mo nalang ang tagalog ko, Bisaya kasi.
    And if you don't mind;If you tell us more about yourself.Taga saan ka ba sa pilinpinas?

5. StixMaster

StixMaster -== Banned ==-

Welcome !

6. mumbakki

mumbakki Tribe 2nd Elder

Thank you all for the welcome. FMA in russia is well known and the practitioners are really agressive. Well, history dictates that this is how they fought the wars and so it is not surprising that they practice it with angst.
    Phil Mar, you wont believe kabayan... here in moscow the temp plays around -10 to -18 only on good days. Everytime I fly to Ekaterinburg, the temperature can drop up to -40 and it's really terrible and i can't drive due to very slippery roads.

Well, a small detail about myself though, I work in the Department of Tourism here in Moscow and whenever possible i do practice kali and spend the rest of my hours painting and riding downhill with my bike.
    I own a knife and blade company called Mumbakki Blades Inc. and I have a small factory in the Northern Philippines, and an even smaller shop in Schipol Netherlands.

As to why I still have to work here in Russia... I decided to live here (a long story) and I don't feel good when i am not doing anything. So I might as well do something and it wont hurt to earn, di ba? :)
    You can see me doing funny things in youtube.com if you'll access my name in the search box. In person, i am really a funny guy and I don't dwell much on misseries.

I get my discipline from the principles of FMA, and living in those principles can truly help a person combat the real challenges in all aspects of life.

maraming salamat pong muli sa inyong pagtanggap. Those of you who wish to put up their own knife companies, contact me and i can help you.

Mabuhay Po!

7. polgas88

polgas88 New Member

Kamusta mumbaki, at mabuti sumali ka dito sa FMA talk.

Very glad that you are doing well there, and spreading the art in Russia. I am glad that the Russians are open to learning our art. Keep well god bless, be safe, and stay cool.

8. scArR

scArR New Member

greetings to all fmatalk members!

@mumbakki ... im now here at fmatalk! i will send you a PM! looking forward to your next visit here sa philippines.

please inform me whatever happened to the russian teacher who has been challenging you for a game of "chess". or was it all talk?

btw, i saw your youtube video, unfortunately, i dont speak russian, and there were no english subtitles.

more power bro! be safe!

9. rshawtx

rshawtx New Member

Dan & Phil

Richard here from Texas! Fluent in Tagalog and Cebuano with a working familiarity in Ilocano and Hiligaynon. Hambog kaayo 'no :)

To Phil and Dan: Can either of you find a cooler place than you already are? Bisaya at Anak 'ti Amianan. (tawa naman diyan)

10. Phil Mar Nadela

Phil Mar Nadela New Member Supporting Member

Alaska siguro![​IMG]

11. mikesf

mikesf New Member

Daniel,

It was a pleasure meeting you in the Philippines during the PTK course. What an experience that was. Palawan was really nice too.. and was total luxury (a bed and a shower) compared to tents. When I got home I wanted to be back in the jungle training! What an adventure..

Have fun in Russia, and stay warm. One good thing about cold is - no stinging plants.. ;)

Mike

12. Scarab

Scarab New Member

Hello from MANILA

Hi Mumbakki,
    how is Russia, how are you?
    I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.
    Eric, the French guy