Hello!

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by lmanalo, Apr 4, 2007.

1. lmanalo

lmanalo New Member

Greetings everyone,
    This is my first post on FMATALK and just wanted to introduce myself.
    My name is Leo M. and I am an Atienza Kali practitioner. I have been studying with the Atienzas for over 14 years and I am a full instructor under their family system.

I look forward to promoting & discussing FMA!

Respectfully,
    Leo M.
    Atienza Kali

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Welcome! I have heard of Atienza Kali in the context of knifework. It sounds like a fast-paced system!

3. Delta

Delta knowledge seeker

Hell Guro Leo!

Great to see you on here. I'm looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the crew soon. Thanks for all your help on my last visit To Tuhon Atienzas.

Respectfully,

4. imas560

imas560 New Member

Hello Guru Leo,
    Have seen the Atienza system in the "Masters of the Blade" book, featured in the Sayoc Sama Sama dvds and in the Atienza Kali dvd set. I believe one of your members won the 2006 Cold Steel Challenge Sword Fighting section. I am from New Zealand and your system is highly thought of by my friends and I both here and in Australia.

5. Will

Will New Member

Welcome! I'm new to the board myself. It's nice to see I not the only new member.

6. lhommedieu

lhommedieu Senior Member

Greetings

Welcome aboard. We corresponded recently on another forum.

Best,

Steve Lamade

7. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

Greetings and welcome! :)

8. Kelvin

Kelvin New Member

hello and welcome,

wish to pick your brain in the future about your style

9. Makata

Makata New Member

Hey Leo--it's Lester, long time no talk or see! :)
    I hope life is treating you kindly, bro...congrats on your Guro status and the Cold Steel tourney! You deserve it!

Give my warmest regards to Carl, Dianne, Bong and Dee--we should all do dinner sometime. Do you go by the Thursday night Fighthouse sessions? One night, I'll try dropping by to say Hi!

Till again, sige na homeboy--peace, and stay safe.

Gumagalang,
    Lester S. :)