Hello, newbie here.

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by earnedrespect, Dec 14, 2006.

1. earnedrespect

earnedrespect New Member

I'd just like to introduce myself. I'm very new to the art in regards to knowing much about it, and I've actually just recently (yesterday) started a search for a local school, which has been really quite challenging.

I hope to learn much from all of you more experienced students, teachers, and knowledgeable people, in a more personal and meaningful way than Mr. Google has done for me so far. Haha.

And now, as a basic newbie, I think this introductory post would not be complete unless I asked the question most noobs ask:

Do you guys know of any reputable schools to learn any Eskrima/Panantukan/FMA around the Las Vegas area?

Thanks, all.

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Welcome! Do a search for "Vegas" here and you'll see some recent events there and the addresses of schools that hosted them. I don't know much about the Las Vegas scene, though!

3. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Welcome to FMATalk! I am not sure about the Vegas area but I can imagine that there are some good FMA schools down that way.

4. ajs1976

ajs1976 New Member

5. earnedrespect

earnedrespect New Member

THANKS.

I did a search before doing anything, but all and everything related to Las Vegas are events that have already passed. THANKS. And so I go back into lurking!

6. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Please come back out after you start training and share your experiences with us!