Hello from Warren, PA

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by pgreen58, Oct 14, 2010.

1. pgreen58

pgreen58 New Member

My name is Paul Green. I study Modern Arnis. My instructor is my father, Tom Green, who studied with and received his black belt from GM "Professor" Remy Presas. I'm new to the forum world. I just wanted to have a place to keep in better contact with other practitioners. So far I'm learning alot from what's been posted.

2. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Hey Paul,

Glad to have you here!

3. London

London New Member

howdy Paul! I'm also new here and the forum has been super friendly and informative. Incidentally I just started with Presas Arnis a week ago under Rick Manglinong. what a fantastic system. happy training and look forward to getting to know you,

cheers

4. Brock

Brock Asha'man

Hi Paul, I'm not too far away from you in St. Mary's, PA and have a friend/training partner who lives up there (he owned Patalano's Place) mayne we could train together sometime!

5. Frank Shekosky

Frank Shekosky New Member

6. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng New Member

Welcome, I have spent some time in Smethport, use to work a tree farm over in Coudersport and even went to Warren a couple of times, nice area of the country

7. LegendLoLo

LegendLoLo New Member

Expect our forum members to be polite and civilized.

You can read the rules and regulations around if you have time.

By the way, Welcome to our small world from me =D

8. pgreen58

pgreen58 New Member

9. pgreen58

pgreen58 New Member

Brock, Sorry it took me so long to reply. We'd love to train any time. Our classes are typically Monday and Wednesday evenings, but if you're ever up for the drive just let us know and we'll work something out. Glad to have another practitioner in the area!

10. Brock

Brock Asha'man

One of my friends owed a pizza shop in Warren, so I'd travel there quite a bit, not a bad drive. I may come up some Wed night and check it out.

11. pgreen58

pgreen58 New Member

12. Charlie

Charlie New Member

Hello, its nice to get new people studying differnt system's of the FMA. I have the privliage to meet GM Presas in Holister, CA and in Stockton, CA at some demonstrations he is a very nice and humble Grandmaster.