hello everyone

Discussion in 'Balintawak' started by guillermo taboada, Mar 12, 2008.

1. guillermo taboada

guillermo taboada New Member

I REALLY ENJOY READING THIS FMA TALK, THANKS TO THE MODERATOR FOR WELCOMING ME. I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS THAT I KNOW IN THIS FORUM, I HOPE TO TALK TO YOU MORE SOON.
    REGARDS TO EVERYBODY.

BOBBY TABOADA
    internationalbalintawak.com

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
  2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

We're glad to have you here!

3. Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman FMA Talk Founder Supporting Member

It's good to see you here sir!

4. silat1

silat1 Active Member

Kumusta Ka Kyud Bobby,
    Some of my stateside friends met and trained with you at the Gathering of the Tribes in Grand Rapids Michigan last year.. I welcome you to this forum and am looking forward to reading your input on the Balintawak system.

5. Phil Mar Nadela

Phil Mar Nadela New Member Supporting Member

Maayong gabii nong.

Nagpuyo diay mo sa U.S.?! My father use to tell me stories of balintawak in cebu. Malipay guod ang akong amahan ani. Welcome Sir.

6. guillermo taboada

HI HI TIM,
    HOW ARE YOU DOING MY FRIEND, HOW IS MANONG TED DOING, I AM TOO BUSY DOING MY SEMINARS LATELY.
    AUSTALIA, PHILIPPINES AND BACK TO AUSTRALIA THEN DECEMBER 2 IN SAN FRANCISCO. I AM FINISHING THE BOOK OF BALINTAWAK AND THE NEW GENERATION AS TAUGHT BY GM BOBBY TABOADA, IT TAKES A WHILE TO FINISH IT. PLUSH MY COMPLETION OF THE ART VIDEOS AND MY DOCUMENTARY VIDEO. I AM ALSO WORKING WITH MY WORLD CAMP THIS COMING NOVEMBER 8 AND 9 IN CELEBRATION OF MY 60TH BIRTHDAY , LOTS OF WORK TO DO. THERE ARE FEW PEOPLE HAD ALREADY PRE REGISTER IN THIS EVENT. I HAVE THE FLYERS AND REGISTRATION FORM ON MY WEBSITE, IF YOU HAVE TIME TO VISIT internationabalintawak.com.....
    PROPOSE IDEA FOR THE COVER, BLACK FRONT COVER, MYSELF AND AT TOP IS THE GRAND MASTERS, FADDED PHOTOS THIS IS INCLUDING MANONG TED BOUT , PROFESOR REMY PRESAS AND BESIDES ME IS GM NICK ELIZAR, GM BOBBY TABIMINA, GM TEOFILO ROMA, MASTER NENE GAABUCAYAN AND ECT. HOPE I CAN PUT GM MONCAL. STILL WORKING IN IT.OUT OF RESPECT, I HAVE TO ASK GM TONY VEEK A PERMISSION FOR THE PHOTOS OF GM MONCAL IF I CAN USE IT. I THINK I NEED MORE THAN 2000 PHOTOS ON IN THIS BOOK. ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR WELCOMING ME AND HOPE TO SEE YOU IN LAS VEGAS NEVADA. TALK TO YOU SOON.

YOUR FRIEND,
    GMBT

7. guillermo taboada

HI BILL,
    YES I HAVE A GOOD TIME IN GRAND RAPIDS, DIFFERENT STYES OF MARTIAL ARTS, VERY NICE PEOPLE, GOOD INSTRUCTORS AND A VERY WARM WELCOME. NO WHO IS WHO IN MARTIAL ARTS, WOW,,, IT WAS A VERY NICE FEELING. I MISSED THEM ALREDY. THANK YOU FOR WELCOMING ME. TALK TO YOU SOON.

GMBT
    internationalbalintawak.com

8. guillermo taboada

hi

HI PHIL,
    MAY I KNOW THE NAME OF YOUR FATHER? I HOPE I REMEMBER HIM. LET ME KNOW PLEASE. ANYWAY, SORRY, SOMETIMES MY ENGLISH AND SPELLING IS NO GOOD BUT I WILL TRY MY VERY BEST. THANK YOU MY FRIEND.
    REGARDS
    GMBT
    www.internationalbalintawak.com

9. Phil Mar Nadela

Sir,
    My Fathers name is Eutiquiano Nadela. Have you met before? When he use to work for PCI bank, he traveled allot and made a point to train with Eskrimador's he meets. He is formally trained in Garote (I forgotten what style.)
    I have not told him that you are living in the U.S. though.

You may answer in Bisaya. I still understand and still fluent in street bisaya as my Father would say.
    It is also an honor to be acquainted to you Sir.

Daghang Salamat,
    Phil Nadela

10. guillermo taboada

HELLO PHIL,
    KUMOSTA NA, WALA NA GYUD KO MAHINUMDOM NI PAPA NIMO, TIGUANG NA GYUD KO, SIGURO KON MAKITA NAKO SIYA MAHINUMDOM KO, TRAYENTA NA KA TUIG KO NGA NAWALA SA CEBU, NI BISITA KO ATONG LAST YEAR, WALA NA GYUD KO KO MAKA TULTOL SA AKONG GI POY AN. DAGHAN NA KAAYONG BUILDING. ANG AKO SAB NGA MGA AMIGO LAHI NA KAAYO ANG MGA NAWONG. NANGA GUAPO NA UG TINUOD. SWEERTE SILA SA CEBU DAGHANG GUAPO, DINHI SA NORTH CAROLINA, AKO RA GYUD. SIGI DONG SALAMAT.
    GMBT

11. Phil Mar Nadela

[​IMG]That's funny!I too haven't been back to the Philippines for 10 years now. I probably won't recognize any of my friends either. I am planing to visit Cebu someday. Apparently i still have a relative that is still an active member of Doce pares(parente diay nako ang usa ka official na nagsugod sa Doce pares,Diogracias Nadela.)
    Till then, Salamat Nong,
    Phil Nadela

12. Pike

Pike New Member

Hi GM Bobby

Hi GM Bobby
    Not been on FMA Talk for a while
    Good to see you here.
    Looking forward to November in Las Vegas for your birthday
    If my better half lets me :angel:
    ''Bring on the dancing girls'' :biggrinbo

Look forward to clicking sticks with all our Balintawak brothers[​IMG]

All the best
    Best Regards to all
    Pike

13. guillermo taboada

14. guillermo taboada

re: hello

HELLO PIKE,
    I MISS YOU GUYS. HOW IS EVERYBODY IN ENGLAND? REGARDS.
    I HOPE YOUR LOVELY WIFE WILL ALLOW YOU TO COME TO LAS VEGAS THIS YEAR. WHY NOT TAKE HER WITH YOU AND HAVE A GOOD VACATION? BALINTAWAK QUALIFIED INSTRUCTORS ALLAN JONES, RICHARD COTERILL AND SOME STUDENTS - TO BE CONFIRMED. I KNOW BALINTAWAK QUALIFIED INSTRUCTOR BILL MURRAY WILL BE THERE, TOO. ALSO MARK BALINTAWAK SPAIN AND ANDERS BALINTAWAK GERMANY - TO BE CONFIRMED. AND ALSO PIKE TO BE CONFIRMED.
    YOUR PRESENCE IN THIS EVENT IS THE BEST GIFT THAT YOU COULD GIVE ME. PEOPLE AROUND THE GLOBE ARE NOW STARTING TO CONFIRM THEIR ATTENDANCE. THE AUSTRALIANS FROM MELBOURNE BALINTAWAK QUALIFIED INSTRUCTORS DR. GARTH DECKER, PAUL GAYLE, JIM SAKKAS, GARRY ROWLANDS AND TWO STUDENTS ALLAN AND DARYLL FROM MERIMBULA WILL BE TESTING FOR FULL QUALIFIED INSTRUCTOR. THEY ARE CONFIRMED. HOPEFULLY, JEFF LOVE FROM FLORIDA MAY BE TESTING FOR QUALIFIED INSTRUCTOR - TO BE CONFIRMED. JUN BARJA FROM FLORIDA - TO BE CONFIRMED. SEVENTY ONE YEAR OLD STEVE MIRMAN, A PRIVATE STUDENT OF MINE WILL BE TESTING FOR QUALIFIED INSTRUCTOR AFTER EIGHT YEARS OF TRAINING, FINALLY!
    CONFIRMED. BALINTAWAK QUALIFIED INSTRUCTORS GRANDMASTER JORGE PENAFIEL, MICHAEL MALANYAON, ROB AND STUDENTS FROM CINCINNATI, OHIO ARE COMING. TO BE CONFIRMED.
    BALINTAWAK QUALIFIED INSTRUCTOR BILL THURSTON AND HIS STUDENTS FROM VANCOUVER, CANADA - TO BE CONFIRMED. THE SORIANO BROTHERS WILL BE TESTING FOR COMPLETION OF THE ART - CONFIRMED. BALINTAWAK RICHMOND, VIRGINIA HEADED BY ONE OF MY STUDENTS IN THE PHILIPPINES WHEN HE WAS TWELVE YEARS OLD, JAMAR CARCELLAR WILL BE TESTING FOR COMPLETION OF THE ART - CONFIRMED. hIS STUDENTS WILL BE COMING TOO. FULL CIRCLE MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY,BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, CHIEF INSTRUCTOR SAMMUEL SCOTT AND HIS STUDENTS ARE COMING - TO BE CONFIRMED, HOPEFULLY TESTING FOR COMPLETION OF THE ART. KEVIN SMITH FROM BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA TESTING FOR COMPLETION OF THE ART - TO BE CONFIRMED. BALINTAWAK QUALIFIED INSTRUCTOR, RICK MITCHELL FROM LOS ANGELES AND HIS FRIEND, MASTER PAT STRONG - CONFIRMED.
    NENE GAABUCAYAN, CHIEF INSTRUCTOR BALINTAWAK GOLD CHAPTER, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA AND HIS STUDENTS - SOME TO BE CONFIRMED. BALINTAWAK GRANDMASTER VER VILLASIN FROM VALLEJO, CALIFORNIA AND HIS STUDENTS - TO BE CONFIRMED. SHAWN HAYES FROM SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA AND HIS STUDENTS - TO BE CONFIRMED. TABIMINA'S BALINTAWAK, SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA AND STUDENTS - TO BE CONFIRMED. QUALIFIED INSTRUCTOR BOB SULLEN FROM POUGHKEEPSIE, NEW YORK - TO BE CONFIRMED. TEOVELS BALINTAWAK GROUP FROM NEW YORK , ZACK TACO, EUGENE AND THE STUDENTS - TO BE CONFIRMED. TEOVELS BALINTAWAK FROM CALIFORNIA, VINCE GAROTESTA - TO BE CONFIRMED. CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA - SOME CONFIRMED.
    THIS WILL BE A GOOD TEST TO WATCH: COMPLETION OF THE ART AND QUALIFIED INSTRUCTOR, ONLY. EVERYONE WILL SEE THE ORIGINAL ART OF BALINTAWAK AS WELL AS THE NEW GENERATION OF THE ART. MEET THE MASTERS AND GRANDMASTERS IN THIS EVENT. WE ARE ALL BROTHERS.
    EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO ATTEND THE SEMINAR. THIS IS NOT JUST MARTIAL ARTS; BUT, BUILDING UP A GOOD FRIENDSHIP.
    THANK YOU.
    FOR MORE DETAILS, FLYERS, REGISTRATION AND A VIDEO CLIP VISIT:
    www.internationalbalintawak.com

FROM MY HEART, YOUR WELCOME, AND WITH RESPECT
    GMBT

15. Pike

Pike New Member

Thanks for the Information GM Bobby [​IMG]
    I look forward to the festivities :sword2:
    We shall be assured of a great Birthday bash for November
    From my heart, you are welcome, and with respect
    Best Regards